How We Met

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HaeRin's POV

The sunlight pierced through the draperies and woke me up.  I slowly opened my eyes and found HIM lying right next to me.  

Was this a dream?

I rubbed my eyes, thinking I might still be dreaming.  But instead, I still saw him sleeping like a baby beside me.  His eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, lips...  Everything was just so perfect.  The man sleeping next to me was too perfect that I still couldn't believe it myself.  

I gently brushed his eyebrows, then his nose and woke him up.  He opened his eyes and smiled to me, "Morning, Baby!"

He pulled me close to him and hugged me tight.  I leaned my head on his chest.  I loved listening to his heartbeat like this.  I stretched out my arm and hugged him back.

"It's so good to wake up beside you.  Everything is so right!"  He said softly.

I smiled in his arms and hugged him tighter.  He kissed me on the forehead and my hair.

Yes, everything was just so right.  What would not be, when you had HIM as your boyfriend?  

It was not long ago when we met in New York.  I still remembered clearly how we first met.....

*  *  *

Six months ago.

Last day in New York.  I came here a week ago for a business conference.  I met a lot of business partners at the conference and had been dragged by some of them to drink at the club almost every night.  I was not good at drinking.  My limit was two bottles of beer or one glass of vodka lime.  I had my reputation to keep as well as to stay professional in front of my business partners.  Hence, I wouldn't let myself get drunk in these occasions, especially most of my business partners were men.  I just couldn't get drunk with them; otherwise, I would be doomed.

I successfully sneaked out and went back to the hotel during the last few times, but not this time.  These guys boxed me and just would't let me go.  They even stood guard outside the bathroom to avoid me from sneaking away.

They kept pushing me to drink and I was starting to feel a little dizzy.  One of the guys poured the whisky all over me.  He took the advantage to put his hands on me and tried to take of my jacket for me.  I pushed him away and grabbed my clutch, then rushed out of our private room.

Things around were spinning.  I put my hand on the wall to support myself and stumbled my way to the bathroom.  Lucky that the guys were all wasted and didn't follow me this time.  I needed to find my way out and get away from here.  

God, my head hurt and my knees suddenly gone weak and I really couldn't stand on my own.  I crouched down and held my head with both hands.  How was I to go back to the hotel like this?  What if the guys came out and found me here.  No, I needed to get up and leave.

I tried my best to stand up.  I leaned on the wall and crawled my way up.  But then, my head was spinning badly that I just couldn't walk.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong hands gripped on both of my arms.  Must be one of the guys, I thought to myself.  I let out a sigh and turned around to look who that was.

"Miss, are you alright?"  He held on to me tight and leaned his head close to mine from behind.

I pull away a little to look at him.  He was not one of the guys.  Who was he?

"Miss, are you alone?  Where's your friends?"  The guy said.  He had blonde hair, skinny but had a strong grip. 

"Miss?"   

Before I could answer him, I passed out.

*  *  *

By the time I woke up, I was in another private room covered by a man's blazer.  My head ached so bad that I could almost hear my heartbeat in my own head.  I looked around me.  There were a few guys there singing, dancing and chatting.  Who were these people?  I knew none of them.  

The guy with blonde hair walked over to me.

"You are awake.  Here, hot tea.  Drink up!"  He gave me a warm smile and handed me a cup of tea.

I nodded my head and took the cup from him, "Thanks!"

He sat down next to me and took away the blazer on my lap, "You passed out and I really didn't know what to do.  So I brought you here.  By the way, my name is Kwon JiYong.  You can call me JiYong or GD, whichever you want"

I blinked my eyes a few times and looked at him with opened-eyes.  GD, as in G-Dragon?  OMG!

"GD?  G-Dragon?"  I asked.

He smiled and nodded his head.  I was speechless and almost dropped my cup.  He took away my cup and laughed out loud.

"I didn't know I look that SHOCKING!"  GD teased.

"No. I... I didn't know...  Sorry!"  It was so embarrassing and I didn't know what to say.  Who would think of getting drunk in New York in a club and got saved by GD?

"Wowowo...   No need to apologize.  By the way, did you come here with your friends?  Where are they?  Should I go get them for you?"  He was really nice and caring.

I shook my head and smiled, "I came with my business partners.  They kept pushing me to drink and I was actually sneaking out when you found me."

"Oh, I see.  So, I saved your life then!"  He smiled.  He looked cute when he smiled.  No wonder so many teenage girls fell for him.

"Yes, you saved me!  Thanks!"  I smiled.

"Hyeong!  Oh, you woke up!  How are you feeling?  I'm SeungRi, Lee SeungHyun.  Nice to meet you!"  SeungRi gave out his hand to me.  

I shook his hand and smiled, "Nice to meet you!  I'm Lee HaeRin."

"HaeRin NUNA?"  SeungRi sat down next to me, still holding on to my hand.

I smiled and nodded my head, "I think so."

SeungRi swung my hand back and forth and said happily, "Nuna, what year are you in?"   This cute little guy wasn't shy to ask anything.  I mean, how would anyone ask a girl he saw the first time which year she was born in.

"November 1988."  Well, I told him anyway.

"Oh, JiYong Hyeong is your oppa then!"  I turned to GD and smiled.  He smiled to me as well.

TaeYang and DaeSung walked in to the room and waved at GD and SeungRi.

"Hyeong, come to meet HaeRin Nuna!"  SeungRi was still holding my hand.  He just wouldn't let my hand go.

TaeYang and DaeS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter