On The Plane

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV

Six of us went back to the hotel in a van together.  Manager Hyeong sat next to the driver, TaeYang, DaeSung and SeungRi sat at the back and leaving JiYong, HaeRin and I sat in front of them.  HaeRin sat in between JiYong and me.  Luckily, the van was quite big so it was not too packed.  

HaeRin must be very tired that she fell asleep right away.  Her head kept wiggling left and right.  JiYong turned to look at her and then smiled at me.  He reached out his arm to pull her head close to himself and rested it on his shoulder.  I gave them a quick glance and then looked out to the window.

We arrived at the hotel not long after.  JiYong patted her on her lap gently and whispered, "Wake up!  We are here."

She opened her eyes and realized her head was on GD's shoulder.  She sat up immediately and said, "I'm sorry!  Did I drool?"  I laughed softly at her words.

JiYong laughed and looked at his shoulder, "Nope!"  She giggled.

I got off first and HaeRin followed.  I offered my hand to her.  She took my hand and smiled, "Thanks!"  

I slightly nodded my head, "Go take a hot bath and rest!"  She looked up at me and nodded her head with a smile.

 

HaeRin stayed on the 18th floor while we stayed on the 22nd floor.  She said goodbye to us all before she stepped out of the elevator.  JiYong insisted to walk her to her room.  I got a quick glance at her before the elevator door was closed.  She walked away with JiYong while laughing together.

I wondered why JiYong was so caring to this girl.  He seemed so interested in her.  Well, she was quite cute; but she didn't seem to be JiYong's type though.  He was more into big s and hips.

*  *  *

HaeRin's POV

The next day.

The alarm clock beeped.  It was 9a.m.  Time to get ready for my noon flight back to Seoul.  I had a bad headache.  I crawled off the bed and dug into my bag to find my pain killer.  I needed a hot shower.  I took off my clothes and went into the bathroom.

I felt much better after the hot shower.  I got changed and packed up my stuff.  I was all set to go and suddenly my phone rang.  It was an unknown number.

"Hello?"  I said.

"HaeRin, it's me!  JiYong!"  OMG!  How did he get my number?

"JiYong Ssi?  How did you get my number?"  I had to ask.

He laughed at the other side of the phone, "Well, I used your phone to call myself last night in the van, while you were sleeping."

"Oh, I see.  What's up?"  I couldn't believe it GD took my phone while I was sleeping so as to get my number.  Was I still dreaming?

"We are going down to have breakfast.  Care to join us?"  

"Oh, I would love to.  But I have a flight to catch.  In fact, I'm running late.  My cap is waiting for me downstairs."  I said.

GD was shocked and sort of yelled at the phone, "What?  You are leaving today?"

I wondered why was he so shocked, "Yes.  I really have to go.  I'll see you in Seoul, OK?  Take care!"  I hung up on him.  I knew it was rude to do so.  But I was running late.  I really had to leave.

*  *  *

On the plane.

I was lucky that the traffic was not too bad.  I arrived at the airport before the check-in counter closed.

A 14.5-hour flight.  I hated long-haul flights.  I took out my flight buddies from my carry-on. My iPad and earphones.  Without them, I wouldn't be able to survive on the flight.  It was good that my company was so kind to book me business class in the first place.  I then upgraded it to First Class myself.  Otherwise, it would be a torture to be stuck in the economy class for 14.5 hours.

I took the window seat since I liked to look out to the window.  I looked around me.  The flight seemed not too full today, especially in the first class.  I my ipad and flipped through some of the documents my secretary sent me this morning.  Seemed I would be very busy when I got back in Seoul.  

While I was concentrating in the documents, someone sat down beside me.  God, I thought I could take up two seats this time.  I didn't look up to see who that was.  I just knew it was a man since I saw his shoes.  He smelled good as well.  Hugo Boss, I believed.  Anyway, I kept my eyes on my ipad.  The documents seemed to have some problem.  My secretary must have done something wrong again.  I let out a long sigh consciously, since it was not her first time.

"Ma'am, we'll be taking off soon.  Would you please turn off your mobile devices?"  The stewardess said to me.

"Yep.  Sure!  Mind getting me a blanket please!"  I replied and looked up at her.

"Yes, Ma'am."

I had a quick glance at the man sitting beside me and I was SHOCKED.

"Hello there!"  He said to me.

I turned to look at him with my mouth opened but no words came out.  

He looked at me and smirked.  

"You are going back today as well?"  I asked.

TOP nodded.

I looked around but didn't see the rest of Big Bang, "Where are the others?"

"I have to leave early for preparation of the new movie."  He said in his husky voice.  God, his voice was just so y.  I was all melted already.

"I see."  I turned my head away since I didn't know if he was in the mood to talk since he was kind of quiet yesterday.  

To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to Big Bang; hence, I didn't know much about them.  So, I really had no idea what kind of guy he was.  Maybe he was those quiet type.  So, I thought I better kept my mouth shut a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter