Rumors

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV

It felt so good to wake up beside my woman.  Seeing her pretty sleeping face first thing when I opened my eyes in the morning just made my day already.  I gently pecked her on the forehead and climbed off the bed quietly.

HaeRin was still sleeping when I finished my shower.  I pulled open the draperies and let the rays of sunlight cast into the room.  The sunlight woke her up finally.  She held up her hand to her eyes to block the sunlight and stretched the other arm as she yawned.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty!"  I walked over and sat down beside her.

She rubbed her eyes and smiled, "Good Morning, my Prince!  Did you have a good night sleep?"

I nodded my head, "Yes.  You?"   She stretched out her arms and gestured me to lean forward to her.  I bent my back forward to her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, "Just let me hug you for a minute!"  I tangled my fingers in her hair and leaned on her.

"I ordered room-service.  Croissant, scramble-egg, fresh fruit and coffee."

HaeRin squeezed me tight and said, "Mmmm...   Sounds yummy!"  She snuggled her head on my shoulder and gave me a bite, without any notice.

"Ouch!"  I pulled away and rubbed my shoulder.  She quickly rolled over to the other side of the bed.  I turned around and wanted to grab her but she already jumped off the bed.  She put her hands up in the air and smiled happily, "Yay, we are going shopping after breakfast!"

I shook my head with a soft laugh at her.

*  *  *

HaeRin and I went to Avenue des Champs Elysees, where she could shop for whatever she wanted there.  Popular brands and luxury brands.  HaeRin wanted to grab a few casual pieces, so we went to Abercrombie & Fitch and Zara.  I always thought women could shop all day and wouldn't even feel tired.  They would look at bascially everything, try on everything and take ages to decide which to buy.  At least my mother and my sister were like that.  I was kind of shocked that HaeRin was nothing like that.  She knew so well what she wanted and the size she needed.  She just grabbed a few pieces and went straight to the cashier.

"Baby, we have lots of time."  I patted on her head.

She nodded her head and said, "Oh, I know.  But I don't want to waste it on shopping.  We have lots of places to go."

I raised my eyebrows, "Like?"

"Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral.  And the art museums near our hotel."  She counted one by one with twinkles in her eyes.

I smiled and said, "OK!  But how about Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Hermes?"

HaeRin furrowed her brows and thought for a second, "Oh...  You are right!  Maybe we should go to Chanel and LV too.  And maybe Gucci as well?!"

I laughed out loud.  She threw out her tongue and giggled.

We went to LV, Chanel and Gucci afterwards.  HaeRin bought a couple handbags, a wallet, high-heels and a leather jacket.  I wanted to pay for her; but she insisted to pay by herself since she said that was what shopping was all about.  To use her own money to buy things she wanted.

"Here!"  I gave out my black card to the sales lady.  HaeRin snatched my card away and gave hers to the sales lady, "Charge on this please.  Thank you."

She handed me my card and said, "I can pay for myself.  James pays me well, you know?"

I laughed softly and said, "I know.  But I want to pay for you."

She wagged her finger at me and said, "I don't need a man to pay everything for me.  I enjoy buying things for myself.  Please don't take that away from me, OK?"  She brushed my nose and winked at me.

"Alright!  I get it!"  I brushed her nose and made her giggled.

The French sales ladies around us looked at us and giggled as well.  HaeRin blushed instantly.  She was really cute that she still blushed easily at small things like this.

After all the shopping, we went to a sidewalk cafe on Champs Elysees for a late lunch.  We took our time and enjoyed the delicious food there.  I hadn't been this relax for a long long time, especially with the woman I loved by my side.

*  *  *

We went to Musee du Louvre after lunch.  HaeRin loved to look at artworks as well.  She would stand in front of an art piece for 15 minutes and never moved.  She would look into the details of the painting carefully and read through the information on each piece. We spent the rest of the day at the museum.  Lucky that it was a Wednesday and the museum opened til night.

HaeRin was very tired when we got back to the hotel.  She was already asleep when I got out of the shower.  I carefully climbed onto the bed to make sure I wouldn't wake her.  I then lay down on my side and admired the sleeping beauty in front of me.  She was like an art piece to my eyes.  I gently brushed her eyebrow, her cheek and her lips.  I felt so blessed to have met this woman.  I loved her so much that I would do whatever it took to walk a long long with her.  To share each other's happiness and sadness, to have beautiful children and to grow old together.

I leaned forward and gently kissed her on the lips, "Good Night, Baby!"

*  *  *

On our third day in Paris, HaeRin and I went to the Versailles Palace.  It was a little chilly but the overall weather was pretty nice.  After visiting the interior of the palace, we strolled in the palace garden.  We clung to each other as we walked around the geometric garden.  It was so relax and so romantic.

We spent the following day visiting art galleries nearby our hotel since it suddenly rained.  Indoor activitites were best-suited for this kind of weather.  We took our time and visited the galleries and furniture stores one by one.  I always loved to visit art galleries and furniture stores.  It not only gave me peace to my mind and my mood changed as I looked at beautiful artworks or furnitures.  HaeRin and I exchanged our opinions and thoughts on the artworks and the conversation somehow turned to more in-depth that we ended up to discuss on meaning of life, meaning of success and meaning of love.  I discovered that we actually had a lot in common and our thoughts were quite similar that we shared the similar goal for life.  I felt like I'd not only found a lover but a soul-mate as well.

We cuddled at the sidewalk cafe enjoyed the fresh brewed coffee and macaron desert while it drizzled.  HaeRin leaned her head on my shoulder while I wrapped her in my arms.  We quietly watched the people walked pass by.  No one was in hurry and all of them seemed so relax and enjoyed life in fashionable way.

The gentle wind breezed over the street and made HaeRin shivered.

"Cold?" I asked.

HaeRin slightly nodded her head with a smile.  I ped my jacket and opened it up to wrap her with me, "Better now?"

She nodded, "Very warm now!"  I smiled and kissed her on the back of her head.  She leaned her head backward and raised her chin to give me a peck on my lips.

"Do you think it will rain tomorrow?"  HaeRin asked softly.  I shrugged, "Weather forecast says it will have a few rain patches tomorrow."

She pouted, "We still haven't been to Eiffel Tower yet.  What if it rains?  We will not be able to have a good look at the view.  And we are leaving tomorrow night."

I hugged her tight and whispered in her ear, "Not bad to leave a little sense of letdown.  Then, we'll have something to look forward to.  Gives us a reason to come back here again, right?"

She slightly shrugged with a smile, "Umm..."

*  *  *

It really rained on our last day in Paris, so HaeRin decided to stayed in the hotel before we headed to the airport.  We had lunch at the hotel restaurant and went back to our room to pack our things.

HaeRin sat on the floor and tried to stuff her trophies into her luggage, "OMG!  I only bought a few things but I just can't fit them into the luggage now.  I'm going crazy!!"  She looked up at me with her signature pout.

I crouched down next to her and brushed her cheek, "Should we go get another luggage then?"  She rolled her eyes and tried to push her handbags into the luggage.

"Baby, I don't think you should squash your Chanel like that."  I pulled out her Chanel handbag and laughed softly.

She groaned, "Urggg..."

"Take out some of your clothes and stuff them in my luggage.  Then, you'll have space for this."  I helped her to take out some of the clothes from her luggage and accidentally pulled out her with them.

"Yah..."  She blushed instantly and quickly picked up the from the floor.  I couldn't help laughing softly.

"What are you laughing at?  Haven't seen these in your whole life?"  She dangled her black lace pantie in front of my eyes and said.  I raised my eyebrows at her and smirked.  She looked at me, then at her pantie.  She snatched it back and hid it behind her back.  I laughed out loud as she blushed hard.

She threw me a glare and continued packing her stuff.  I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, "Take your time.  We are leaving at 5:30p.m."

"Where are you going?"  She looked up at me and asked.  I put my hand on her head and messed up her hair, "I'm not going anywhere.  Wanna watch TV?"

She shook her head and said, "I just want to finish packing and go take a shower.  I got all sweaty just by packing this."

I turned to look at her and smirked, "Ooo...  That sounds y!  Together, maybe?"  She threw me a glance out of the corner of her eye and I laughed out loud as I flipped through the channels.

*  *  *

HaeRin's POV

The happy few days gone by fast and it was already time to go back.  TOP and I cut off our connections with Seoul since we both turned off our phone and didn't go on the internet in the past few days.    

"I don't think it's a good idea to turn off our phones.  I mean, what if anyone from YG wants to talk to you?"  I argued.

He brushed my cheek and turned off his phone, "Baby, Hyeong booked the hotel for me.  If there's really something come up, they'll know how to reach me.  Don't worry."

"Still.  What if it's urgent and we are not in the hotel?"

He chuckled, "I'm on holiday.  What is there that can't wait until I get back?  Baby, just enjoy our holiday!"

"But..."

He pressed his finger on my lips and said, "No more buts.  Give me your phone!"

He turned my phone off and locked it with his in his luggage.  I rolled my eyes and said, "Is that necessary?"

He shrugged with a smile, "No peeky!"

I didn't agree to do that at first, but TOP insisted that since he wanted us to enjoy the trip and didn't want to be bothered by anyone.  After all, like he said his Manager knew where we stayed and he would know where to find us if necessary.  I gave in of course.

I really had a great time in Paris, not only Paris was a lovely place to be but it was because I had the man I loved by my side.  TOP and I dated for two and a half months but never once been to a real date or went out together.  I thought I could never taste the sweetness of dating since it would be almost impossible for us to go out together in Seoul.  But in the past few days, TOP and I were like any other couples out there and I would never forget we strolled on the bank of River Seine hand in hand; enjoyed the coffee and desert at the sidewalk cafe while cuddled to each other; and hugged e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter