Surprise

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HaeRin's POV

TOP was super busy with shooting day and night in the past two weeks and we didn't get any chance to see each other at all.  I myself, on the other hand, wished I was busy at work as well.  In that case, I wouldn't have much free time to think of TOP; since the more I thought of him, the more I missed him.  All we could do was to face-time when he had his meal breaks.  I held myself back from texting him since I didn't want to distract him from work.  I would wait for him to call or text me when he was free.  Then, we would chat for a little while and he would get back to his shooting.  Sometimes when the shooting didn't go smoothly and he didn't have the mood; he would not call or text.  Then I would be extremely worried.  Worried about what happened on the set or whether he got hurt or something.  But all I could do was to WAIT.  Wait for him to call or text me.

The YG Family Concert in Japan was scheduled for this Saturday and Sunday in Tokyo.  BigBang, 2NE1 and other YG artists would perform at the concert.  I thought TOP and I could at least meet before he left for Tokyo; but it turned out he had to rehearse for the concert and we would not be able to meet until he came back from Japan, hopefully.

Suzie burst into my room with a small box in her hands.  I looked up at her and said, "Suzie, how many times have I told you not to burst into my room like this?"

Suzie threw out her tongue and gave the box to me, "This is for you!  Just arrived by courier."

I took the box from Suzie. "From whom?"  I took the box from Suzie.  There was no sender's name on it.

Suzie shrugged with a smile and said, "Just open it!"

"You know what's inside?"  I looked up at her and asked.  She shrugged again with a smile.  I opened the box and found a plane ticket inside, "What is this?  Another business trip?  How come I didn't know about it?  Where this time?"

I look at the ticket.  It was an afternoon flight to Tokyo for tomorrow.  I dug into the box and found another hotel voucher, "I'm going to Tokyo?  Tomorrow afternoon?   Why leave on a Friday afternoon?  When is the meeting then?"

Suzie rolled her eyes and handed me a slip, "James has approved your leave for tomorrow and next Monday.  You can go straight to the airport from home."

I raised my eyebrows and asked, "You applied leave for me?  But why do I have to apply for leave if I'm going for a business trip?"

"Lee HaeRin, did I ever say anything about business trip?  You only dated TOP for like...  2 months?   And you became a bingu as well."  She dug into the box and pulled out an envelope from it, "Open it!"

I threw her a quick glare and pulled out a badge from the envelope.  I looked up at Suzie at once with opened eyes.  She smiled and said, "Now you get it?"

"Why?  How?"  I asked while the corner of my mouth curved up unconsciously.

Suzie looked at me with a smirk.  My phone suddenly rang.  She glanced at my phone and said, "Ask him yourself.  I'll see you next Tuesday."  She left my room when she finished.

"Hey, there!"  I took the call.

"Hello Baby, miss me?"

I giggled a little, "Mmm..."

"Mmm?  Just that?  But I miss my Baby very much.  So, I decided to take her with me to Tokyo tomorrow."  TOP sounded even more excited than I was.

I laughed softly and said, "When did Suzie become YOUR secretary?"  He laughed out loud and said, "Oh, she is still your secretary.  But she is my SPY too!  You don't know she updates your every move to me?  Anyway, call ByeongYeong Hyeong when you arrive at the Dome. He'll lead you in."

"Are you sure?  Is it OK?"  I asked.

"I have everything under control.  Don't worry!  Just be there and enjoy the show and I'll see you at the hotel tomorrow.  OK?"

I looked at the hotel voucher and asked, "You are not planning to stay in my room, are you?"  I just realized he booked me a room with a king-sized bed.

He laughed and said, "Ooo....  My Baby is smart!"  I couldn't help laughing as well, "Suzie just called me a bingu.  Actually, you don't have to book me hotel, I can stay at my parents."

"No, no, no.  If you are staying at your parents, how am I to see you?  I haven't hugged my girl for 2 entire weeks now.  You have no idea how much I miss you."

"I miss you too!  But you are not staying in my room, coz people will notice."  I put the ticket, voucher and access pass back to the box.

I heard DaeSung's voice behind him, "Nuna, see you in Tokyo!"  I giggled.

"I have to go.  I'll see you tomorrow.  Love you!   Muah muah..."  He blew me a kiss and hung up.

*  *  *

TOP's POV

I took the morning flight to Tokyo with the boys since we had to rehearse for tomorrow's concert.  HaeRin would arrive in the late afternoon.  She decided to go home to her parents upon arrival and we would meet at the hotel later in the night.  I couldn't wait to see her since we hadn't seen each other for 2 weeks and I missed her so much.

Bommie Nuna and I finally met at the rehearsal since JiYong's birthday party.  I wouldn't deny that I felt a little bit awkward with her after what she said and did to HaeRin.  I was not exactly mad at her but if she ever did anything like that again to hurt HaeRin, I might need to seriously talk to her about it.  But at this moment, I decided to pretend nothing happened.  After all, we were a family and Mr. Yang would not be happy about it if we messed things up.

Nuna would be performing 'Oh Yeah' with JiYong and I at the concert.  I sure hoped everything would go well since HaeRin would be there watching us.  SeungRi and TaeYang tried their very best to make sure I didn't have any chance to be alone with Nuna.  They actually asked DaeSung to accompany me anywhere.  I personally didn't think that was necessary since I believed Nuna wouldn't be able to do anything strange, as long as I knew where my heart was.  JiYong somehow spotted something but all he did was observe.

 

The rehearsal went alright and we could finally call the day off.  HaeRin had already returned to the hotel after dinner with her parents when I got back.  I took a shower and sneaked to her room without telling anyone.

HaeRin opened the door for me and I pushed myself inside immediately.  She closed the door behind her and asked, "Why are you wearing like this?  What floor are you on?"

I was in my baggy navy pyjamas with a robe on top.  I put on my glasses and hair was still wet and messy, "My room is just down the hallway."

I grabbed HaeRin's hand and swung her to myself.  I hugged her tight and said, "Lee HaeRin, I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!"

She wrapped her arms around my waist and said, "I miss you too!  Let me look at you!"  I loosened my grasp and pulled myself away a bit.  She looked at me from head to toe and asked, "Everything OK at the shooting?  You didn't get hurt, right?"

I hugged her again, "I'm totally fine.  Healthy as a horse.  Just let me hold you for a while and don't move please!"  She giggled and rest her head on my chest, "OK!  But when you are done, you need to go back to your room."

"NO!  I'm not going back.  I'm already in my PJ's, meaning I'm sleeping here with you.  You are not getting rid of me tonight."  I kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter