I Want You

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD's POV

To be frank, I was quite confused and angry at some point.  HaeRin was chatting with me happily before she went to the bathroom and now she was crying all of a sudden.  Hyeong must have said something that hurt her somehow or they must have some arguement.  Hyeong seemed to be pissed by what HaeRin said as well.

"What do you mean it's not worth it?  Why are you making it sound like you are nothing to any of us?"  I brushed her cheek and said.

She looked up at me but kept her silence.  I glanced at Hyeong and he was holding his fist tight.  I didn't get why he was so angry.  Was there something between them that we didn't know.

"Nuna, we love you.  We all cherish your friendship."  SeungRi said.  TaeYang and DaeSung nodded their heads.

"It's not up to you to decide what's worth it and what's not.  Either way, even if we fight, we will make up somehow.  And it would never be your fault.  I don't get it why you have to say something like that."  Hyeong had somehow calm himself down and said.

I looked up at Hyeong and he was gazing at HaeRin, waiting for her response.  HaeRin slowly looked up at Hyeong and wanted to say something; but she hesitated.

Hyeong stepped forward and grabbed her hand, "I'll take you home and we'll talk on the way."  He dragged HaeRin out of the house before any of us could say anything.

We all looked at each other and couldn't figure it out what was happening between them.  I myself had a weird feeling about them and I just didn't like it.

*  *  *

HaeRin's POV

TOP grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house.  He held on to me very tight that he actually hurt my hand a little.  He led me to his car at the underground parking of his building.  He opened the door and pushed me inside.  I sat there with my hands folded on my lap and my head down to my chest.  I just kept my silence and dared not look up at him. 

"Now, can you tell me why exactly you are avoiding me?"  He asked softly.

I slightly turned my head and glanced at him.  I took a deep breath and said, "I'm not avoiding you."

"Let me put it this way.  Why did you treat me differently from all the others?"  

I turned away again and murmured, "I did not."

He let out a sigh and tried to calm himself, "You totally DID.  You always build up a wall around yourself when you are with me.  Like right now, you don't even look at me when we talk.  You have this big smile on your face whenever JiYong and SeungRi are around.  You played with TaeYang happily at the club and chatted with DaeSung like friends.  But you are a different person when you are with me.  What is there that they have and I don't?  You accept their care and kindness, but you push me away everytime I offer you anything.  To be honest, you really hurt my ego."

I hurt his ego?  What did that mean?  I couldn't recall I did anything that hurt his ego.  I never avoided him coz if I did, I wouldn't have agreed to come over in the first place.  I did not treat him differently as well.  What was he talking about?  All I did was not to accept too much from him since I was afraid I would get used to it and fall for him at the end.

I took a deep breath and said, "It's getting late.  I want to go home."  I reached out to the door and wanted to get off his car.

He grabbed my other hand and stared at me as if he wanted to eat me alive, "Don't you run away from me again!"

"I'm not running away from you or anything.  It's late and I just want to go home." I tried to pull away my hand but he held it tight and wouldn't let go.

"Tell me!  Are you in love with JiYong?"  TOP popped the question up out of nowhere.

I looked up at him instantly and said, "What did you just say?"

He pulled me to him and said, "Are you in love with JiYong?"

I furrowed my brows and stared at him.  What was he talking about?  Where did that come from?  He pulled me closer and leaned his head to mine and said, "Coz if you are not, I want you!"  I gasped at his words.

This was the second time he said that today.  I felt the heat rushed up to my cheeks and I blushed all over.  I tried to push him away, but he slid his hand around my waist and tugged me close to himself.  

* * *

TOP's POV

I slid my hand around HaeRin's waist and tugged her close to myself.  I put my other hand on the back of her neck and pulled her head to mine.  We were so close that we could feel each other's breath.  I gazed in her eyes and asked again, "Are you in love with JiYong?"

She blushed hard.  She tried to move her head away but I pulled her back and made her looked straight to me.  I scanned her from her eyes down to her nose, then her lips.  God, I wanted to kiss her so bad.  I gulped down my saliva and leaned forward to kiss her.

She clenched her lips and tried to push me away, but I tightened my grasp to lock her in my arms.  I bit on her lower lip and made her moan in pain.  She slightly opened and I took the advantage to slide my tongue in.  She was startled and stared at me with opened-eyes.

She struggled to break the kiss and almost bit my tongue.  But I just didn't care.  Instead, my tongue continued to explore every inch of .  After a moment, I could feel her body relaxed a bit.  She slowly closed her eyes and kissed me back.  I loosened my grasp and enjoyed the kiss while my tongue tangled with hers.

I thought she finally gave in to me since she kissed me back.  But I was totally wrong.  She caught me off guard and suddenly pushed me away and broke the kiss.  She opened the door and jumped out of my car.  I got off the car and ran after her.

"Let me take you home."  I shouted behind her but she ran away without even looking back.

I let out a sigh and watched her disappeared in front of my eyes.

*  *  *

GD's POV

I folded my arms acrossed my chest and paced in the living room.  All I had in my head was HaeRin and TOP Hyeong.  Why did Hyeong dragged HaeRin out?  What happened to them?  Hyeong was busy shooting these weeks.  When did he become this close to HaeRin?  Why did I have a feeling that they were hiding something?  I had all these questions that I wanted to ask; but not sure if I should HaeRin or Hyeong.

I heard the door and turned around to look.  Hyeong came back alone.

"Hyeong, did you take HaeRin home?  TaeYang put down the remote control on the coffee table and walked over to Hyeong.

Hyeong glanced at me and walked straight to his room.  

I got a good look at him before he went into his room.  I believed I saw something at the corner of his mouth.  Something glossy.  What was that?  Hyeong didn't take HaeRin home.  Coz if so, he wouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter