Destiny?

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HaeRin's POV

GD, TaeYang and I chatted at the bar.

"HaeRin Nuna."  DaeSung called out loud.

I turned around and saw Suzie gulping down a glass of wine.  We walked over to them and I sat down next to Suzie.  Suzie was already a little drunk.  Her face all red and eyes were all dreamy.

"Suzie, what happened to you?   DaeSung, how much did she drink?"  I patted on her shoulder and she started to mutter things to me.

Before DaeSung could answer me, Suzie wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on my cheek, "HaeRin, HaeRin!"   I pushed her away and made her sit probably.

"HaeRin, told you you look y in this dress and all the guys will drool over you!  Didn't I tell you that?"  She pointed her finger at every man standing in front of us.

I covered Suzie's mouth and said, "Suzie, you are drunk!"  I blushed instantly and the boys laughed softly.  And TOP smirked at me.  

"Nuna, Suzie is just telling the truth."  SeungRi smiled and brushed the corner of his mouth with his thumb.  I rolled my eyes and pouted at him.

Suzie pushed my hand away and pointed at TOP, "And you, T.O.P!  You made my HaeRin cried.  You bad bad bad..."

"SUZIE!"  I wanted so much to sew her lips together.  It was so embarrassing.  Some of the dancers and BigBang's Managers started to gather around us as well.  The boys all looked up at TOP and giggled.  I didn't dare to look at him though.

"But then, everyone knows he likes....."  

I covered again to stop her from finishing her sentence.  TaeYang, who sat beside me, burst out laughing.  I elbowed him in the ribs to make him stop.  He glanced at me and shrugged with a smile.

Suzie bit on my hand.  I snatched my hand away in pain, "Ouch, Suzie.  You bit me?"

Everyone laughed.  Suzie stood up and I tried to pull her down, but she already stumbled her way to TOP.

"Suzie...  Suzie, come back here!"  I said.

She clung herself to TOP and said to him, "You know what?"  TOP felt a little awkward and tried to pull his arm away.

"SUZIEEEE..."  Although I had no idea what she would say, I was still scared of what she was about to say.

"Do you know?  Our HaeRin is the best girl any man can get."  Suzie sort of whispered to TOP; but then everyone could actually hear her.  

TOP looked at me with his signature smirk AGAIN and I too had my signature blush.  I clenched my lips and glared at her.  Suzie was so determined to embarrass me with all her might.

Suzie was not done yet, "Let me tell you all something FUN."

GD shooked his head with a smile and said, "And what's that?"

Suzie winked at GD and asked, "Anyone knows when is HaeRin's birthday?"  

I totally didn't know what she was up to.  What so fun about my birthday?

"Nuna's birthday is in November.  Right?"  SeungRi looked at me and said.

I nodded my head to SeungRi and said, "Suzie, no one here wants to know when's my birthday.  Would you please sit down?"

Suzie wrapped her arm on SeungRi's shoulder and said, "But do you know which day in November?"

I rolled my eyes at her.  She was totally drunk and out of her mind, I thought to myself.  I was sure she would be so regret about this and want to hang herself when she woke up tomorrow.

"Which day then?" DaeSung asked.

TaeYang let out a soft laugh and said, "Suzie, what so fun about that?"

I let out a heavy sigh and said, "Yeah, tell me about it."

"Suzie, this better be good!"  SeungRi asked.  Suzie smirked and looked at me.

I let out a heavy sigh and said, "Alright, my birthday's on November 4th.  Big deal, Suzie!  Now, can you please sit down?"

Suzie raised her eyebrows and smirked at me.  Everybody suddenly gazed at me in disbelief.  I looked up at everyone and didn't know what was wrong.  TOP gazed at me with opened-eyes.

"What?  Why are you guys looking at me like this?  What's wrong?"  I asked.

GD stared at TOP and SeungRi and DaeSung looked at him as well.  TaeYang looked at me and smirked.

I turned to TaeYang and asked, "What is it?"  He raised his eyebrows and asked, "You didn't know?"

"Know what?" I asked.

TaeYang looked up at TOP and laughed softly.

"Nuna, do you know all our birthdays?"  DaeSung asked me.  I shook my head and smiled embarrassedly, "Not really!"

To be honest, I had no idea.  I was never a fan of BigBang and I really knew nothing about them.  If GD didn't invite me to his birthday party, I would never know when his birthday was.  I really never thought of digging into BigBang's profiles.

"You really didn't know?  Nuna, I am so disappointed in you.  How can you not know our birthdays?"  SeungRi whined.

Well, I was the kind of person who would forget my own birthday.  I didn't know Suzie's birthday until she had worked for me for a year.   

Anyway, I was totally lost, "I'm sorry.  Will google that at home tonight.  But, what does that have to do with MY birthday?"

"Dumb Dumb HaeRin!"  Suzie pointed at me and smirked.  I threw her a death glare and she made a face at me.  She was so dead.

"What?  What is it?  How come you all know what she is talking about and I don't?"  I had all these question marks flying above my head.

TaeYang let out a sigh and said, "One of us has the same birthday with you.  That's why!"

I raised my eyebrows and said with a smile, "Really?  Who?"  I was curious since I never met anyone who had the same birthday with me.

"ME!"  That familiar VOICE again.

I gasped and looked up at TOP instantly with my jaw dropped.  TaeYang patted on my shoulder and smiled, "Girl, we are just as surprised as you are."

TOP smirked at me.  I could feel that I was blushing again.

"Well, what so funny about that, Suzie?  Thousands of people have the same birthday.  So what?"  Really, what so big deal about me having the same birthday with TOP.  That wouldn't make us each other's destiny.

Suzie stumbled back to my side and wrapped her arm on my shoulder.  She leaned towards me and said, "Lee HaeRin, since when you met a guy who has the same birthday with you and he likes..."

"SUZIE!  If you dare say it one more time, I will make sure you regret it for the rest of your life."  I glared at her and muttered.  Suzie threw her tongue out at me.

TaeYang wrapped his arm on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Girl, I'm pretty sure that's no secret among us.  90% of the people here know.  So, spare Suzie!"

I turned around to look at him and he laughed his head off.  I furrowed my brows and said to Suzie, "Suzie, let's go.  I'll take you home."

Suzie swung off my hand and said, "No.  The night is still young."

"But you are not behaving and already drunk."  I shook my head.

"Just let her be.  How can you leave early?  It's my birthday party!"  GD said with a pout.  I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter