Just A Performance?

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV

The show went well and fans were super high.  Everyone was excited and enjoyed performing as much as the fans enjoyed watching it.  JiYong suggested to go eat together as we headed back to the changing room.  The boys and 2NE1 thought it was a good idea.

"Hyeong, bring HaeRin with you."  JiYong said to me.  I nodded my head with a smile.

When I looked up, I saw my Manager stood at the doorway, "Hyeong, where's HaeRin?"

"She's not feeling very well and left before the show ended."

I pushed my way through and ran to my changing room to get my phone.  I called HaeRin but she didn't pick up.

"Hyeong, what happened?"  DaeSung came into my room and asked.

I looked up and said, "HaeRin is not picking up her phone."  

SeungRi peeked his head at the doorway and asked, "What do you mean Nuna's not picking up?"  He immediately called HaeRin with his phone.  HaeRin didn't pick up either.

JiYong and TaeYang came in as well.  JiYong asked, "What happened?  Why are you guys not changing?"

DaeSung said, "Nuna's not picking up."   JiYong and TaeYang exchanged a look.  JiYong tried to call HaeRin but no luck as well.

TaeYang said, "DaeSung, you try."

DaeSung nodded his head and made the call, "Not answering."

I let out a heavy sign and shouted, "Hyeong, can we get going?  I want to go back now."

JiYong asked, "Do you want us to go back with you?"  I shook my head and said, "It's OK.  Probably battery dead.  You guys go ahead."

DaeSung asked, "Hyeong, are you sure?"  I nodded with a smile.

*  *  *

It turned out we were not able to leave right away since there were still a lot of fans waiting outside the Dome.  All the artists were to leave together in groups to greet the fans; hence, everyone decided to go back to the hotel instead.  By the time I got into the car, it was almost 9:30p.m.  I called HaeRin a few times on the way back, but she never picked up.

I took one of HaeRin's key cards when I left this morning, so I just got into the room directly with it.  When I got inside, I found HaeRin was still in her outdoor clothes but already alseep.  She cuddled a pillow close to her stomach and curled up in a fetal position.  I sat down on the bed next to her and gently her hair.  I could still see the sweat on her forehead.  I took a tissue and helped her to wipe off the sweat but accidentally woke her up.

HaeRin slowly opened her eyes and forced a smile, "You are back?  What time is it?"

"It's 10 something."  I picked up her phone from the bed-side table.  I was right, battery was dead.  I brushed her cheek and said, "Hyeong said you were not feeling very well.  What is it?  You look pale."

HaeRin sat up and said, "Stomach cramp."

"Again?  Did you not eat before you came to the concert?"  She had stomach cramps whenever she was busy at work and didn't have time to eat or when she was too stressed.

She smiled and asked, "How do you know?"

I let out a heavy sigh and asked, "What did you do this afternoon?  How come you didn't eat anything before you came?  Did you shop for the whole time?  Did you eat anything at all the whole day?"  I was a little angry since she knew so well that she would get stomach cramps if she skipped a meal.

She glanced at me and lowered her head with a pout, "I had brunch before I went to shop.  I lost count of the time somehow, so didn't get the time to eat before I went to the concert."

I pinched her nose and said, "Have you eaten anything yet then?"

She shook her head, "I had a glass of milk.  I didn't have any appetite."

Suddenly, someone rang the door-bell.  HaeRin looked at me and said, "Who would that be?"

"Should be ByeongYeong Hyeong.  Don't get up.  I'll get it."  I went to get the door.

"Is HaeRin Ssi alright?  I brought some medicine."  Hyeong said and handed me HaeRin's shopping bags.  I looked at all the bags.  No wonder she didn't have time to eat.

"Come in.  Thanks for bringing back the stuff for me!"  HaeRin said behind me.

Hyeong stepped into the room and asked, "HaeRin Ssi, you look so pale.  Are you alright?"

HaeRin nodded her head with a smile, "Yes, it's just stomach cramp.  I have it all the time."

I put down all the bags on the sofa and said, "Hyeong, I'll be staying here tonight."  Hyeong nodded his head.

"No, you're not!  You are staying in your room tonight."  HaeRin said as she pushed me to Hyeong.

I looked at her and said, "But you are sick?"  She smiled and said, "I'm fine.  You still have a concert tomorrow and you should go back and rest."

"I can rest here with you."

She shook her head, "Just go!"  She looked at Hyeong with a smile and twisted her hand to gesture him to turn around.  Hyeong smiled and turned around as told.  She tiptoed to kiss me on the lips, then said with a smile, "I'll see you at the concert tomorrow."

She pushed me forward to the door before I could object.  She said, "I'll see you both tomorrow.  Good night!"

*  *  *

HaeRin's POV

The medicine relieved my stomach pain a little but I was still very tired.  Although I was not mad at TOP, I was still a little upset about what I saw at the concert.  I somehow wanted to be alone and sleep it off for I didn't want him to notice anything.  I quickly took a shower and went to sleep right away.  I felt asleep in no time and had a dream...

I was sleeping alone.  The room was very dark.  I curled up in a fetal position and had my back faced the door.  I was pretty sound alseep and didn't notice someone had come into the room.  The person sneaked on my bed and slipped his arm around my waist.  He pressed his chest against my back and hugged me tight from behind.  He then planted a kiss on the back of my neck.  The feeling of his hot lips on my skin was so real that I was startled and screamed out loud in my dream.

"Baby, it's me!  Shh...."  He whispered in my ear.  I could feel the warmth on my back and his breath on my ear.  My heart pounded hard.  I slowly turned around...

"It's OK!  It's just ME!"  TOP brushed my cheek and said.

It was NOT a dream?!

I hit him on the chest and said, "You scared me!  I thought I was having a nightmare."

He pulled me close and kissed my forehead, "I'm sorry!  I didn't want to wake you, so I sneaked in.  I didn't know I would scare you.  Sorry!  It's OK now."  He gently my hair and patted on my back.

I pushed him away a little and asked, "Didn't I tell you to sleep in your own room?"

He pouted and brushed my nose, "I am worried about you and wanted to see if you are feeling better."

"Well, as you can see, I'm OK.  So...."  He pressed his finger on my lips to stop me from finishing my line, "Don't even think of kicking me out again!  I'm not going anywhere."  He hugged me close again and said, "Go back to sleep!"

I let out a sigh and leaned my head on his chest.  He slightly patted me on my back and I fell asleep in his arms.

*  *  *

I woke up again in an empty bed.  Not sure if it was a good sign for me or what.  I started to get use to sleeping in TOP's arms and would sleep so soundly beside him that I didn't even notice when he left.  He left me a note again to rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter