Never Will Be, NEVER

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzie's POV

Park Bom left.  I sat in front of HaeRin and stared at her.  She glanced at me and asked, "What?"

"Tell me what happened?  What pictures?  Why did she hit you?"  I asked.

She stared at her files and said, "I still have tonnes of files to go through.  Just let me work, will you?"

I closed the file for her and said, "Tell me everything.  Otherwise, I will go ask TOP myself."

"Don't!  Don't tell him what happened today!"

I let out a heavy sigh and asked, "Why?  Why are you protecting that woman?  She asked you to leave TOP and hit you."

She smiled, "I'm not protecting her.  Why would I do that?  But what for, to tell TOP about all these?  He is already busy enough with his shooting and preparation of BigBang's new album.  I don't want to bother him with these silly stuff."

"Silly stuff?  That woman hit you and you called it silly stuff?  HaeRin, why are you backing down like this?"  I was angry.

"I'm not backing down.  I just don't want to stir up anymore trouble as it is.  It won't do any good to our relationship.  I want TOP to realize it himself, not me blabbing things to him."

I rolled her eyes and groaned, "Do you not aware that your boyfriend is a bingu?  What if he never realizes it?  Are you going to take anything that hit on your face?  Lee HaeRin, is he worth it for you to take everything for him?"

HaeRin looked at me and didn't reply me.

I reached out to her hand and said, "HaeRin, I know you love him, maybe more than you know.  That's why you think about him first everytime when something happens.  But if he loves you too, he would not let you suffer on his account.  You have to tell him, especially he is so responsible for this."

She bit her lips as she listened.  I nodded with a smile to show my support.  She took a deep breath and said, "Maybe you are right.  But I still don't want to tell him.  Now, please let me work.  Otherwise, I will have to stay here overnight."

*  *  *

I was not a generous person and didn't have a big heart like HaeRin.  I would not forgive any woman who tried to steal my man.  I wouldn't go down without a fight and I would take revenge if I could.  HaeRin was not only my boss.  She was my best friend, my sister.  I would not let anyone hurt her.  I didn't care if that was Park Bom.

I went to the roof top to call TOP since I didn't want HaeRin to know about it.

"Suzie?  What's up?  Is HaeRin alright?"  TOP asked.

"NO!  She is NOT!  Didn't I tell you to deal with Park Bom?  Do you really care about HaeRin?  Do you really love her?" I shouted.

"Of course, I love her.  What are you talking about?  Wha..."  He sounded worry.

I cut to the point since I didn't want to waste any time, "Park Bom came to the office earlier.  She has the guts to come to our office and ask HaeRin to leave you.  And do you know she hit HaeRin?"

"What are you talking about?  She what?"  TOP shouted at the other side of the phone.

"That freaking woman slapped HaeRin.  I don't know about the details.  HaeRin just won't tell me.  I guess that happened in Tokyo.  By the way, anything else happened in Tokyo?  Park Bom said she has pictures and HaeRin said if she releases them, she will ruin you and you will never forgive her.  What pictures?"

TOP didn't say a word for almost a minute.  I said, "Are you still there?"

"Yeah!  Suzie, is HaeRin alright?"

"She seems alright.  She was very calm and patient with Park Bom all along.  She even told Park Bom that you cherish your friendship with her and asked her not to do anything that she would regret later.  I mean, what woman on this earth could stay calm and still talk like an educated person when facing such a...   CRAZY woman."  I tried so hard not to use the 'b' word.

TOP let out a heavy sigh and said, "Suzie, keep an eye on HaeRin for me.  And don't worry about it.  I'll handle it.  Thanks for telling me all these.  Really appreciate this."

"I'm not telling you these because of you.  I just don't want to see my HaeRin suffer.  You know she is so silly that she rather suffer herself than to cause pain to others.  I asked her why she didn't tell you.  She said you already are busy enough and she didn't want to bother you with any of these silly things.  You are always her first priority.  You do know you are so damn lucky to find a girl-friend like that, DON'T YOU?"

TOP said without thinking, "I of course know that, Suzie.  And HaeRin and I are lucky to have a friend like you.  Thanks a lot, really."

I laughed, "Well, no need to thank me.  Thank HaeRin.  And just stay happy with HaeRin and make pretty babies.  I want to be their god-mother."

TOP laughed out loud, "Of course!"

*  *  *

TOP's POV

I couldn't believe what I heard.  So, that was why HaeRin had the bruise on her cheek.  That was what she tried to hide from me.  My girl was too kind and forgiving that she rather took it all by herself than to tell on Bommie Nuna.  And I never thought Nuna would do something like that.  She even got pictures of the kiss that night.  Those silly acts on stage were one thing, hurting HaeRin and sneaking pictures were something I could never tolerate.  She was totally out of her mind.

The shooting went pretty smooth today and finished at around dinner time.  I was actually very tired since the shooting went for almost 20 hours since last night.  I only slept for an hour or two in between.  I was supposed to go home and sleep after the shooting.  But what was more important now than to deal with the on hand problem.  I immediately called Mr. Yang and requested for a meeting with him at his office since I believed it was a wise choice to get him involved at this point for he would be the only person who could talk some sense into Nuna and stop her from doing something stupid.

I went up to the top floor of the YG Building, where Mr. Yang's office was.  He was already there waiting for me.

"What is it that you want to talk about?  You sounded so serious on the phone earlier."  Mr. Yang said.

I sat down on the sofa and took off my sunglasses.  It was not easy to say what I was about to say to Mr. Yang.  I gulped down the saliva in my mouth and said, "Mr. Yang, you know about me and HaeRin, do you?"

He smirked at me and said, "I'm not blind, kid.  But don't worry.  I am not against it this time."

"Thanks, Mr. Yang.  Appreciate that."  I smiled.

He took a sip of his coffee and asked, "So, you came all the way after shooting just to tell me you have a girl-friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter