We Meet Again

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZIE's POV

I was petrified when I saw Steffan pecked HaeRin on the cheek affectionately.  I knew HaeRin and TOP didn't contact each other in the past two months; but I never once thought they were actually over.  I always believed that time would bring them back together since they were so belonged to each other.  GD and I thought we could do something to tie them back together while BigBang was in London.  I totally didn't know what to tell GD now.

We took the cap to the restaurant on High Street.

"How do you know this restaurant? I lived here two months and never once been here."  HaeRin clung to me and said.

I smirked and said, "I have my connections."

We pushed the door opened.   The manager stepped up to us immediately and bowed, "Welcome!  Miss HaeRin?"

HaeRin looked at me at once and I said to the manager with a smile, "Yes, she is."

"This way please, Miss HaeRin and?"  The manager led us in.

"I'm Suzie."

"Yes, Miss Suzie.  Welcome to The Fat Duck!" The manager pointed the front with his hand as he said.

"NUNA!"  SeungRi and DaeSung jumped up and down behind the table and waved their hands in the air.

HaeRin was surprised to see them all and tears fell down her cheeks already.  GD stepped in front of us and threw his arms around HaeRin, "Shhh....  We didn't come to make you cry."

HaeRin wrapped her arms around him as well and said, "Am I dreaming?"   GD patted her on her back and said with a smile, "Of course not.  Do you need me to pinch you?"

She pulled away from him and pouted at him.  SeungRi stepped behind her and opened his arms, "Nuna, come to SeungRi!"

She turned around as she giggled and hugged him, "My little brother, how are you?"

"Nuna, do you know how much I miss you?"  He said.  HaeRin giggled and said, "I miss you so much too!"

DaeSung pulled him away from HaeRin by his collar and gave HaeRin a hug as well, "Nuna, it's so nice to see you."

"Nice seeing you too, DaeSung."

"How about me?  You are not leaving me out, are you?" TaeYang had his big smile and opened his arms to HaeRin.  She turned around and ran into his arms, "How could I leave you out?  I miss you a lot too!"

"Alright, enough of hugging.  Suzie is hungry."  I said.   GD laughed and said, "DaeSung, Miss SuSu is hungry."

I threw GD a quick glare and DaeSung said to me with his big smile, "Come sit here!"  He winked at me and pulled the chair for me.  I smiled and sat down.

*  *  *

HaeRin's POV

I looked at DaeSung and Suzie and realized, "OMG!  SuSu?  Oh my...  DaeSung!  You guys?"

DaeSung and Suzie exchanged a look and smiled to each other with twinkles in their eyes.  I looked at GD with my mouth opened and he nodded with a smile as he pulled the chair for me.

"When?  How?  How come you never told me about this?  Suzie!"  I was really surprised.  Although DaeSung and Suzie got along pretty well ever since they knew each other, I never thought they had feelings for each other.

"It just happened!"  Suzie had this glow in her smile and I was really happy for her.  DaeSung was a wonderful man and I was sure he would treat her well.

"What do you mean just happened?  Tell me.  When did it happen?"  I was really curious about how they started.

DaeSung wrapped his arms around Suzie from behind and said with an eyes-gone smile, "I texted her almost everyday since last September.  But she didn't bother to reply me at first.  I just kept bombing her with texts every other hour.  She finally gave in and replied me."

I looked at Suzie who smiled sweetly in DaeSung's arms.  She really looked happy and in love.  I was really happy for her, "Last September?  Suzie, you did hide it well."

Suzie pouted, "I didn't want to tell everyone until we are stable.  I wanted to tell you but you and TOP..."

"SuSu..."  DaeSung cut her off.  Suzie looked at me and said softly, "I'm sorry."

I shook my head with a smile.

*  *  *

All six of us had a great time.  The whole table was full of laughters.  DaeSung and Suzie often gazed at each other affectionately and they even held their hands under the table.  They were so adorable.  SeungRi was as usual, telling funny stories to make everyone laugh.  GD laughed his head off at SeungRi's stories and I missed that smile of him too.  And there was TaeYang, I always felt so warm when I was beside him.  It felt so good to have these friends around me.  I really missed the good old days.

"Guys!"

I turned around to find TOP's manager.  "HaeRin Ssi?  How are you?"  He said to me with a big smile but he sure looked surprised to see me.

I stood up and bowed my head, "Hello, nice to see you."  He took a step forward to me and said, "How are you?  How come you look even skinnier?  Did you not eat well in London?"  He drew his brows together a little.

I shook my head with a smile.

"Hyeong, what's up?"  GD asked.

"Arh..."  He hesitated.

"Hyeong?"

I gasped as I heard a familiar voice but  I dared not turn around.

*  *  *

TOP's POV

"Hyeong, do you have the portable charger with you?"  I looked up and found everyone stared at me in shock.  I didn't know why.  I was not to join the dinner but Hyeong insisted that I should eat with the boys instead of staying at the hotel all by myself.

I stepped up to Hyeong and asked, "Hyeong..."  I couldn't finish my sentence since I was stunned by the person who stood in front of me.  We finally met again!

HaeRin didn't look up at all; but I could still see her face.  She looked skinnier than ever.  I felt a heavy punch on my chest.  She had moved on, hadn't she?  Why would she still lose weight like that?

JiYong glanced at me and said, "Hyeong, sit down!"  He pulled me down on the chair.  I sat down but I just couldn't move my eyes away from HaeRin.

Suzie patted her on the shoulder and she looked at her with a smile.  HaeRin sat down beside Suzie and still had her head down.

The rest of the dinner was very quiet.  No one spoke and I couldn't help but glance at her from time to time.

"HaeRin, why are you not eating?"  Suzie asked.  I looked up at HaeRin and found her hadn't touched her pigeon.

"I'm eating."  She said with a weak smile.  She cut a small piece of pigeon meat and put it into .  She didn't look like she had any appetite and she looked a little pale as well.

Suzie cut a piece of her fillet and put in on HaeRin's plate, "Here.  Try my fillet.  You really need to eat more.  You really are too skinny."

"Suzie, I'm OK.  I don't want fillet."

Suzie picked a piece of the fillet and stuffed it in HaeRin's mouth, "You have to eat.  You love fillet."  HaeRin drew her brows together and forced herself to swallow it.

"euaagg......  euaagg......"  HaeRin covered immediately.  She looked like she was about to vomit.

Suzie gently patted on her back and asked, "Are you alright?  Did you choke yourself?"  HaeRin looked up at her and shook her head.

"euaagg...   euaagg..."  She didn't like she choked herself.  I passed her a napkin and Suzie helped her to take it from me.

"Sis, are you OK?" JiYong asked.

HaeRin rubbed her hand on her chest and smiled, "Umm...  It's just my stomach.  euaagg..."

"OMG!"  Suzie suddenly raised her voice.  Everyone looked at her at once.

Suzie gazed at HaeRin with opened eyes and said, "Lee HaeRin?"

HaeRin looked at her and asked as she rubbed her chest, "What?"

Suzie clenched her lips and moved her hands instead to say what she wanted to say.  She put her hands on her belly and raised her eyebrows to HaeRin.

HaeRin let out a soft laugh and asked, "What?"

Suzie drew her brows and moved her hands in front of her belly.  DaeSung laughed and asked, "SuSu, what are you doing?"

Suzie threw him a quick glare and said to HaeRin, "You are not, are you?"

"I am not what?  Suz...  euaagg..."

"God!  Are you pregnant?"  Suzie said out loud.

JiYong choked with his water.  SeungRi dropped his fork and TaeYang's eyes simply grew double in size.  And I myself was petrified.

HaeRin glanced at everyone and frowned, "Suzie!  No!"

"Are you sure?"  Suzie asked.

HaeRin let out a heavy sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter