Now You Know

Love's First Game

 

Soo Hee’s POV

“Are you always gonna send and fetch me to school?” I told Key.

“Why not?”

“Well, you don’t have to, you know!”

He took my bag from my hand and he carried it. “I don’t have to. But I want to.” He smiled. I cleared my throat as he did because he just looked so handsome. Such a beautiful human being!

“I’ll send you home today. Okay?”

“What? No! Appa will fetch me.”

“I called him already. Don’t you worry.”

Just as we were going downstairs to head home, someone called me.

“Soo Hee!” Onew pulled my hand and dragged me to the corner.

“Yah! Stop it. I’m hurting!”

You know what he did next? He slapped my on the face! Cold, hard, painful slap on my face. I felt a tear come down my cheek. 

“Who gave you the authority to do that to her?” Key quickly pushed Onew on the chest and hugged me. “Are you okay?” He asked as he wiped my tears.

“And who are you?”

“I’m the president of this country. So back off.”

“Shut up! I want to talk to Soo Hee!”

“Talk to her then. Nicely. Don’t ever touch her again!” Key warned.

“Min Jee dropped out of school because of you Soo Hee!” Onew blurted out angrily. “You threatened to kill her. Now she’s afraid!”

“What?” My eyes widened in surprise. “I didn’t--”

“Don’t lie!” He became impatient.

“I’m not--”

“I can’t forgive you, Soo Hee. I really can’t. How dare you do this to her? To us?”

“Excuse me..” Key interrupted.

“I’m not talking to you.” Onew said angrily.

“You see this?” Key pointed on my face. “And this..” Then to my broken hand. “Min Jee did this to Soo Hee. That’s why she has to drop out of school. How stupid of you to even believe her!”

I tried to stop him from saying anything by grabbing his arm but he just talked out loud.

“But Soo Hee told me she couldn’t remember anything! Right, Soo Hee? Min Jee can’t do that!”

“Oh come on. You don’t know how evil that girl is! She even cheated on you!” Key replied.

“What?”

“You see, Soo Hee here is so caring and concerned of you that she didn’t tell you anything because she didn’t want you to get hurt. And now, you slap her and tell her she’s lying.”

“Stop it..” I whispered to Key. He just hugged me tightly. I felt his warm body against mine, something I didn’t feel for a long time. He hugged him back. I didn’t want to lose that warm feeling again.

Onew stood there, mouth open, unable to comprehend what was happening. I wish I could say sorry to him. But he just keep hurting me everytime. Now is the time to get back at him.

“Let’s go home, Soo Hee. I don’t want you to be near this dumb guy ever again.” He pulled me and lead me towards the staircase, his arms still around me.

“Key..” I whispered. “Why are you doing this?”

“When you love someone, you do good things to them, right?” He smiled again. And my heart melted.

 

 

 

___

Oh and one more thing. I'll reveal something in the next chapter, probably answering all your questions. I hope you don't get disappointed though. :)