Unpredictable.

Love's First Game

Soo Hee's POV

"Hey.." I said softly as he opened the door. I went to his house to say sorry because I feel so guilty about what I just did. "I'm sorry."

I closed my eyes, anticipating all the bad words he might say, or at least how much he would get hurt or whatever. I just breathe hard and waited for whatever is coming my way.

"Come inside. You might catch a cold."

What? After everything I've done, all he could think about is me catching a cold? 

He grabbed my arm and led me inside his house. He helped me take off my jacket and placed on the stand. And there, I saw his parents, fixing a lot of paper stuffs.

"Mom, Dad, this is Soo Hee." He told them.

I immediately froze when I saw how formal they were and how unprepared I was for this. I should have at least dressed decently or even formally. I didn't know what to do! I came here to say sorry, not to meet his parents.

"My girlfriend." He smiled at them shyly and moved his arm to hug me.

His parents stood up and approached me. "So you're Soo Hee?" His father asked me gladly. I just nodded in absolute shyness. 

"You're so pretty, my dear! I'm excited to have my grandchild already!" His mother added, making all three of them laugh.

But I just stood there, trying my hardest to smile, not knowing what to freaking do! What is happening?

"Mom! That's too much! We're still young!" Minho joked.

"I know! But she's so pretty! I can't help it!"

"Have you eaten already, Soo Hee?" His father asked.

"Uhh.. yes sir. I have!" 

"Oh don't call me sir! Well. We hoped you haven't eaten so you could eat with us." His father said.

"We can have tea!" His mother suggested! "It would be great you know. So we can know more about you my dear!"

"Honey! We should give them some private time!" His father winked at his mother.

"Appa!" 

"Alright, alright. But next time, you should have lunch with us, okay?" 

I nodded and smiled at them. They took their jackets and wore their shoes, preparing to leave.

"Appa, I don't think this is such a good idea. You should stay!" Minho tried to make them stay. I just stood there, hugging him.

"No, no! I want babies already okay! Cute cuddly ones!" His mother giggled.

"Umma!" Minho yelled.

His father laughed. "You call us when Soo Hee's leaving so we could go and send her home. Okay?" 

They went out and drove off.

Now, the talk happens. I could die now.