Out. Now!

Love's First Game

 

Soo Hee's POV

I looked down on my work, reading it again to remember where I left it and started answer the problems I haven't answered. I looked at him, reading his book loudly while underlining some words he thought were important.

"Why are you here?" I asked coldly.

"Take the square root.. You should have asked me that when I arrived."

"You told me you had a problem about something." I raised my pen and pointed it to him.

"Who? Me? I don't have problems with lessons ever!"

"That brings us back to my question. WHY are you here?"

"Oh.." He laughed childishly. "I want to study. With you. Tonight."

I opened my mouth to say something but he said something first.

"Just the two of us."

"Hey..." I said softly. "Where have you been all this time?" I brushed his soft silky hair, twisting my head to stare at him better...

I realized what I was doing so I grabbed my hand and leaned away. "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to!"

"Min Jee eats up most of my time you know."

"Uhm.." I bit my lip. "Honestly, I don't like her."

"I don't like MInho either!"

"No! It's not something personal! I just think you deserve better. Someone smarter.. prettier.. kinder... You know all that they say on the TV!"

"A girl can never have all that you know. No one is perfect! She can be smart, or kind, or pretty, or a mathematician, or a model  but never everything at the same time."

"Yeah I know that. But at least try looking for someone better. Don't settle for her!"

"SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" He reminded me.

"Sorry."

"She likes me a lot. She cooks for me, reminds me about things I forget, cares for me.. She keeps me company."

I felt sad about knowing what happened the other day, when I received a note and thought it was Min Jee. She sure loves Onew. Maybe she's just a jealous who doesn't want to lose him so she does everything to keep him.

"And do you like her?"

"I like what she does to me. I like how caring she could be. SHe could be not so smart sometimes but she does everything for me. I like that. I need that. I need her"

"Well good to hear you're not playing with her. At least you appreciate what she does to you."

"Yeah. I need someone right now to be with me."

"I'm always here you know." I smiled at him.

"But you're with Minho now. I don't like that."

"What?!"

"I don't like to see you with someone else."

"You had her first!"

"Oh, so you had him because I had her?"

"NO! I had him because I love him."

"You.." He laughed. "love him? Oh come one Soo Hee!"

"That is true!" I pushed him lightly.

"You don't like him!"

"Yes. At first. I hardly noticed him even though we were in the same class. But he proved how nice he is. And I can tell you this. He is the best boyfriend in the world!" I bragged.

"Stop fooling around. No way!" He couldn't believe.

"So..You don't like me to be with somebody else?" I said, poking and teasing him. I got you now, Onew! HAHA

"WHAT?" He looked worried.

"You told me you don't want me to be with someone else!"

"That is true." He said, shyly.

"And why is that?" I grinned.

"I'm that selfish you know. I don't like my friends spending time with other people."

"Do you like me Onew?" I laughed.

"NO! Of course not!" He denied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you really really sure?"

"Yes. Soo Hee, don't move." He said coldly.

I froze when I heard what he said. He stared at me for a while and I felt a little uneasy so I looked down.

"I said don't move!" He placed his hand on my chin and slowly pulled my head up.

"You really like Minho?" He asked me.

I was so afraid of his voice and his face looks so serious now. I nodded in reply.

"Do you like me?"

My eyes widened when he asked that. I looked away. But he pulled my face again to look at him.

"I told you don't move." He said again. Even colder

"Do you.." He traced my lips with his fingers softly. It felt so weird, as if ticklish but I didn't dare move because I was that afraid of him. "like me?"

I just stared back.

"Answer me!" He moved closer, he face only inches away from mine. I could even hear and feel his warm breath in my face.

I nodded.

"You do?" His faced lightened up, almost smiling. 

"I did."

He looked serious again.

"How about now?"

"Let's not talk about it anymore okay?" I said, avoiding the topic.

"Answer me when I ask you something!"

"Okay! Okay! Don't be so scary!"

"How about now?"

"Not anymore."

"Why is that?"

"Because my feelings didn't develop into something else. You had her, I had him. And besides, I have Minho now. I love him Onew."

"Again. I don't like you being with someone else."

"Yeah I know how selfish you are." I rolled my eyes.

I tried to move away from him but he held my shoulders tight. "I told you don't move!" He growled.

His hands travelled to my neck, then to the back of my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't move. And don't say anything!" He ordered.

Slowly, he moved closer to me, pulled me closer to me. He moved his face closer to mine and I could tell what he was about to do.

"No.. no.. stop." I told him before he would kiss me.

But he did.

I felt his soft lips touch mine, kissing me like I'm a princess he needs to wake up. His hands travelled to my arms. to my body, to my waist.. He kept kissing me sweetly.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to push him away but I didn't have the courage to do so. Because I want this too. I want this too.

I gave in, ignoring everything I know and felt. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. I opened my mouth slightly to let his tongue in and shortly, I felt his soft tongue battling against mine.

I remembered Minho. Then I felt guilty. I pushed Onew away from me immediately. Then I slapped his face.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"You should have thought about that before you did anything!"

"But I couldn't control myself!"

"Shut up!"

"I'm sorry Soo Hee. I was carried away!"

"Get out of my room!" I pointed to the door. "Now!!" I shouted. He got up and left.

I felt really bad about what happened. I felt guilty. I felt like I cheated Minho. I felt extremely bad about myself. Oh what should I do?

I should tell him the truth. Yeah. That's it. I should tell him what happened. If he gets mad, I shall take whatever he says and tell him how much I regret it.

I got my phone and typed a message. I told him what just happened. Then I waited anxiously for his reply. And sure enough, i received a message not long afterwards.

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE US ALONE! NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE."

It was Min Jee. Oh god. Another problem.

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys. I guess this chapter's a little bit longer than I expected. But since I'll be busy this coming week, this should probably do. Minho will really get mad when he finds out, won't he? Who's gonna help Soo Hee now that Min Jee's planning something against her? Anyways, I hope you still read on. Thank you for your comments ^^ Love you all. :D