My Heart's A Marching Band

Love's First Game

Onew's POV

I was having a very tough day at school today. There are a ton of work to do for the school paper and all the other editors aren't doing the job. I know we haven't got much time to finish everything and they are just slacking off. Of course I get all the blame but they are the ones who don't do their jobs properly.

Also, the my exams weren't as high as I expected. I was hoping for higher grades to get more allowance from Appa but I didn't get it.

So I decided to walk by myself and get home as quickly as possible to get something to eat.

God I'm so pissed I want to punch someone in the face right now.

Then a familiar figure from a distance comes closer to me. Of course, I know this figure so well. I've seen it ever since I could remember.

That figure that kept me company.

That figure that  never left me.

That figure that was always there when I needed someone.

That figure...that tripped.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I nearly cried seeing her trip and fall down. She looks so silly! "Soo Hee!" I shouted, running towards her. "What the hell are you doing now? Catching frogs or what?"

"Shut up. It's not funny." I know she's really mad about me laughing. She looks so angry and serious she might eat me whole.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god, Onew! There's blood on my knees. I'm going to die now!" It's as if she lost all her blood because her face turned pale. I know she's afraid of seeing blood so she'll probably panic now.

"Tell umma I love her a lot. Tell appa I love him too. Tell them I'm sorry for being hard headed and --" I don't know if she's just acting that she's going to die or she's really going to die.

"Hey, snap out of it. Let's go home and clean your wounds." I put my arms on her shoulders and signaled her to walk home. 

She's the funniest person I've ever met. Really. She always trips, she's very clumsy and she's my best friend. 

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about how bad my day was. She really is something.

 

Soo Hee's POV

For a second there, I really thought I was going to die. Really. I don't like seeing blood, let alone blood from my own wounds. I tried my best to walk but my knees really hurt. I couldn't even stand.

Good thing Onew's guiding me as I walk. I could feel his warm body next to mine. His hand was on my waist, making it a little bit ticklish. Of course, I could blush because I was in a lot of pain, but if I weren't, my whole body would have turned red.

Then, I don't know what came to his mind because he carried me. He put his left arm at the back of my knees, the other arm at my back and carried me. 

I was so afraid of falling down that I closed my eyes and didn't look anywhere. 

"Yah! Wrap you arms around my neck so you won't fall." He ordered me and so I did.

Soon enough, I wasn't as afraid as I was a while a go. I opened my eyes to see how far we are from the house. 

When I looked up, I saw his face, sweating.

He looks so good from this view, huh. He has never looked this good ever. He looks so handsome!

Ohhh god, I think I'm really going to die now. I can't even think straight. And then..

Dub dub dub dub dub dub dub dub...

"What's that sound?" I asked him.

"What sound?" He moved his head, looking for the sound. "Can't hear anything."

What is that sound? Though I can't move, I tried my best to look for the source of that sound that seemed like a heart beating so loudly, like a drum.

Oh . That sound.... was from my heart. But why?

I looked at his face again, and it looked even more charming. His eyes, his lips, his nose, his everything, they all look perfect. How can god create something perfect like him. How?

And his sweat, he looks so y now that he's sweating a lot.

"Onew, am I that heavy? You seem to sweat a lot." I asked his.

"No, you're pretty." He said, with a soft voice. I almost didn't hear it.

"Okay we are here. Let's get your wounds cleaned so you won't get any infections, okay?" He smiled, his eyes almost disappearing, his face sweating.... He looks so .... handsome.

Dub dub dub dub dub dub

Oh no. Not that sound again!