Napped, Part 3

Love's First Game

Soo Hee's POV

I heard footsteps walk away from me.

"You told me you'll just scare her. Killing her is not our plan!" I heard the man I was talking to earlier.

"Oh don't be such a coward. She's here already!" Min Jee replied.

"What about the body? We might get caught! I don't want to be in jail!"

"What is wrong with you? I want her killed. And this has nothing to do with you! Don't tell me you're so scared right now!" Min Jee was roaring in anger.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE SO BLINDED BY YOUR LOVE FOR HIM THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO KILL SOMEONE!"

"We had our chance. I don't love you anymore. And I appreciate that you keep following me and tolerating me whenever I do something. Even this. But I love him so much that I am willing to kill her."

"Min Jee.. let's get back together. You don't have to do this. I can't let the girl I love turn into something really evil. I can't let you do this."

 

Footsteps towards me..

"You two, you can leave. I don't need you." Min Jee said.

They left.

"Oh thank you Min Jee!" Said the guy.

And then something hard hit me on the head. I shouted in pain.

"MIN JEE!!!!!!" the man shouted. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not going to kill her. I'll just scare her to death."

She kept hitting me with the object in every part of my body. My legs, my back, my face. I kept shouting in pain, asking for help, begging to spare my life.

"MIN JEE. STOP THAT!" 

I can't see what's happening but I'm hearing weird sounds.

"Get your hands off me!" Min Jee shouted.

"STOP IT. RIGHT NOW!" 

"LEAVE MY ONEW ALONE, SOO HEE!!!!! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU WON'T" She shouted. 

I heard weird sounds again. But I was too dizzy and weak and wounded that I can't comprehend what is happening. My bones are crushed, my head is aching, and my heart, already dead because of Minho...

And then there was silence.....

Maybe I'm already dead.