The Return

Love's First Game

Minho's POV

After class, I immediately approached Soo Hee who welcomed me with a hug. "I missed you, Minho!"

"I missed you more!" I said, hugging her back. "I know I didn't tell you completely why I've missed class for a week. Would you like to know why?"

She looked down, brushed her hair to her ears and said, "I'd like to know anything and everything about you." Then she bit her lower lip.

"Don't act like you're acting cute. You are cute already!" I laughed, making her laugh too. "Well, I've been having interviews.."

"What for?" She interrupted.

"I really don't know but I guess it's done already. Umma wanted me to do it so I did."

"Okay. If you want to copy notes from me, I can lend you my notebook." She opened her bag and handed me her notebook. I took it.

"Why don't we just spend this time together and copy notes later." I returned it to her bag. Then she looked sad.

"Why are you like that Minho?" She said sadly.

I felt something prick my heart. Then I started thinking sad things. I don't know, I just feel guilty. If you've committed a crime, you always feel guilty even when they do nothing to you.

I feel guilty because I didn't show up for a week without telling her where I went. But I'm not cheating or anything! It's just that I have to do certain things that I don't want to do. And I know at some point it will hurt her. And Onew told me she's got problems, though she's fine now, I feel guilty because I wasn't there to comfort her. Gaah I'm such a bad boyfriend!

"Wha...what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Like that! 'Why don't we just spend this time together and copy notes later'". She imitated how I said that line.

"I don't get it."

"You're always nice... and sweet.. and caring.. and loving. I feel really bad!" Soo Hee looked away, hugging her bag.

"You don't want me to be like that to you?" I asked. 

"No. It's just that... I feel bad... no doing good things to you." She looked at me. "I'm such a bad girlfriend!"

"Nooo!" I said. She sat at her desk, then I sat at the chair in front of her. 

She shook her head. "I'm so lousy! I'm not.. good!"

I held her hand and kissed it. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And whatever you do, or don't do, will not change that. Only, I'll love you more each day, that's what changes!"

"Minho! Stop that!"

"What did I do?"

"Don't make my heart melt!" She blushed, removing her hands from mine, then covered her face.

"My baby's blushing!" I . She laughed.

"I missed you. Really."

"Really? How much?"

She stood up and extended her arms. THen she turned around a couple of times while saying "Thiiiiiiiiissss much!"

She leaned on the wall and asked me to approach her. I stood in front of her looking closely at her beautiful face. 

Then she grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to her. I lifted my left arm, pressed it against the wall above her shoulder and held her waist. Her hands travelled to my chest, caressing it lightly.

Our eyes are fixed with each other. Hers looked like diamonds glimmering in the dark. I guess mine looked like something completely enveloped with desire for her. 

She moved her head slowly, closer to mine, our noses almost touching. I could hear her breath heavily, as if she's waiting for something to happen. 

"I've never done this before." She whispered. And before I could even process what she said, she kissed me.

Her lips were as soft as the clouds, tasting so sweet. I know I am exaggerating but that moment was so magical I couldn't think of anything but her. Her hands moved to the back of my head, putting force to pull me closer to her. 

I didn't know what to do or what to say or feel. I've never kissed a girl before and I don't know how to act at times like these. But she broke off from our kiss, smiling. 

"Let's do something silly today!" She suggested, looking really really y.

"Why don't we?" I grabbed her waist and carried her to the desk making her sit there. I continued kissing her, although now, with more heat and passion. 

And then we heard footsteps. ". Curfew!" She whispered.

"Come on! Not now!" 

She giggled. "I love you Choi Minho!" She said. We heard the guards approach our room. They asked what we were doing and told us to leave the building immediately.

"I'll love you forever, my  Soo Hee!" We held hands and walked away, leaving the building.

"That was nice!" She laughed. "Now for your homework...." She grabbed her bag and took her notebook again.

"Oh yeah, that!" I scratched my head. And she laughed at me.

"You have to pay me for this!" She poked me.

"How about a kiss?" I teased, laughing.

"In your dreams!" She pushed me and ran, making me follow her.

What a beautiful day!