Make And Break

Love's First Game

 

Soo Hee's POV

Minho has been missing out a lot on classes recently. And after what just happened between me and Onew, it just makes me feel really terrible that he's not here. I went to class saddened by the fact that he's not present again today. I call him during breaks to see how is he. Maybe he's sick or something. I really don't know.

Sometimes I feel like he's hiding something from me. Especially when I visited their house and saw tons of papers on their living room. At first it was nothing. But when we sat down and he immediately hid everything from me, I felt something bad. He's hiding something...

But I trust him. And time and time again he has proven to me how nice a boyfriend he is. I just have to trust him.

"Soo Hee.." I looked back at the voice just before I leave school and head home.

It's Onew. I sighed. I didn't want to see him or talk to him or even think of him. He makes me.... Argggg!!!!

"What?" I barely looked at him. I wish he would get a hint that I don't want to talk to him.

He handed me a piece of paper. I took it, cluelessly. And then he smiled. No.. he smirked. No.. he smiled and smirked evilly.

"I told you so.." He said, confidently. He brushed his hair and looked away. 

He told me so... what?

I read the note.

I don't love you anymore. And I left the country. For good.

WHAT.

"Is this some kind of joke?" This can't be freaking true!

"No. It's not." He smiled again, teasing me.

"I don't understand. Really, I don't!" My heart pounded like crazy. This can't be true. This can't be from Minho. We just talked last night. We were happy and smiling and so in love. 

I don't know what is happening! Please, someone tell me this is a prank. Please, someone tell me this is just a joke. A surprise of some sort. GOd, what is happening?

"He told me he can't face you. Such a coward, that Minho!" He laughed and smiled and smirked like crazy. "His dad had a job offering in Europe.. I forgot the country.. Well anyways.. He had to leave. And he doesn't love you anymore, Soo Hee! He said he could have stayed but he didn't want to spend the rest of his days with you anymore."

"No.. noo.." I shook my head. "THis can't be true. This isn't real. Don't go joking me like this Onew. This is not funny!"

"I told you this would happen."
 
"Nooo.. noo" I kept shaking my head.
 
"I told you so.." 
 
Minho. What happened to us?
 
Did you really send this note?
 
Is it really from you?
 
Did you really leave?
 
And is it true that you don't love me anymore?
 
Minho. 
 
"Aww. Don't cry Soo Hee! That is so inappropriate. We should celebrate!"
 
I looked at Onew like was I gonna kill him. How rude of him to say that!
 
"Celebrate my win, that is!" He laughed, laughed like a maniac. "Oh Soo Hee, you're such a loser."
 
"No...." I wiped my tears again but they just keep falling.
 
I stood there, devastated, like the whole world crashed before me, like a thousand hands slapped my face, like a hundred knives stab my heart. I stood there, feeling myself die in absolute pain.
 
"I have to go now. Min Jee's waiting for me. Good luck with your heart Soo Hee."
 
He left. 
 
And I stood there, waiting for me whole life to be buried and never return to life again.