Realizations

Love's First Game

Min Jee's POV

I was heading to Onew oppa's classroom so we could go home together now that the classes are over. While I was walking down the hallway, I saw him talking to some girl. I hid myself so I could observe him. Then I saw who he was talking to. It was Soo Hee, his friend.

Of course I got a little relieved to see he wasn't cheating on me or anything like that. So I decided to approach them both. But before I could do that, I saw Onew oppa, touching Soo Hee's hair.

He looked at her, brushing her hair even more, smiling at her. He moved his hand to her cheeks and pinched it lightly. She held his hand and moved it closer to her face. He moved his hands again to back of her neck and pulled her towards him. Then, he hugged her.

I was hurt by what I saw. Of course, I am his girlfriend. I should be the one he is holding right now. I should be the only one. He shouldn't treat a friend like that. He shouldn't...

I am so pissed right now! That girl is stealing my boyfriend away from me! And I will do everything to make her pay for this. She won't get what she wants. She won't get oppa. No. Not from me. She'll have to pay for this! One wrong move again Kim Soo Hee and you'll get what you deserve!

Then I remembered something.

I walked towards them with a lot of effort so they would notice me as I arrive. And sure enough, they did so they immediately separated. They both looked surprised! Seriously, if you saw their faces, they looked like they saw a ghost!

"Oppa!" I said, as I hugged his arm, as if marking my territory. 

"Did...did you see us Min Jee?" Onew oppa asked, looking terribly surprised.

"See what oppa?" I said, pretending I didn't see anything but the tone of my voice gave him a hint that i did see something.

I looked at Soo Hee. And she was looking down. This poor thing. Maybe she wants oppa back! Maybe she wants oppa but now, oppa wants me.

The atmosphere between the three of us was quite awkward really. Both of them clearly felt guilty about what they did, even guiltier that I saw that. "Come on, oppa, let's go home!"

"You can call me anytime you want, if it happens again, okay?" He told Soo Hee before we left. 

What did he mean when he said, if it happens again? What was he referring to?

We walked away, leaving Soo Hee behind, and headed towards the parking lot.

He drove to my house and parked his car outside. He went down and opened the door for me.

As I entered the gate of our house, I looked back at him and asked him something. "Oppa! Remember when I asked you if you are doing this for someone?"

He looked startled. "Huh?"

"I think I know the answer now!" I smirked and shut the door behind me.

I won't let anyone touch Onew oppa again. And tomorrow, she'll realize she can't mess with me.