Napped, Part 2

Love's First Game

Soo Hee's POV

I lost all my sense of hearing and feeling. I feel like in vertigo after being tied up for a long time. But when I heard the car stop, I realized we arrived at 'the final destination'.

He opened his car door, or at least that was what I think I heard, and opened mine. "Get out!" He shouted. 

How can I even move you moron!

He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the car. I almost fell but I hit the car ceiling with my head. He then dragged me to somewhere I really don't know.

I can't see anything, say anything, or even move.

Then he let me sit on somewhere. 

Silence...

I heard someone walking.

Then someone clapped. 

"Good job! You got her! Min Jee is going to be really happy when she gets here."

"Where's the rest of the money?"

I heard something drop.

"Everything is in the bag. Now, leave!"

Footsteps again... and then it faded.

 

I heard something being dragged closer to me, possibly a chair.

I felt a cold hand touch my head, then my chin.

"Why are you so stubborn?" He whispered.

"Mhhhhhhhh" I just made sounds, trying to move.

"You can't leave hear alive." He whispered again. "If you were following her instructions, everything would have been easier. You won't end up like this."

He slapped me. Real hard.

"Are you even listening? Answer me!"

I made sounds again. My mouth is taped so I can't speak.

He grabbed my face and removed the tape. It hurt so much, like waxing.

"Please..." That was the only word I could say.

"What, I can't hear you?" He pretended.

"Why are you doing this?" I said, in a crying voice. I am just so afraid right now.

He breathed heavily.

"Hey... please don't do this." I can feel that he's not really intending to kill me or hurt me. Maybe he's just playing or whatever. I can feel fear in his voice, as if he doesn't want to do what he's doing.

"I am begging you. Please don't do this."

"Oh shut up!" He said.

"I'm begging you. Please...."

Even though this guy could be the meanest person in the world, he must have some conscience in him somewhere.

"Please..." I repeated, with my best begging voice, trying to elicit pity from him.

 

Then I heard footsteps again. Not just from a person, but it sounded like they were many people.

"Soo Hee, you came!" 

It was Min Jee's voice. "You came to my party!"

This , pretending to be all so nice. I'm tied up for god's sake! Party my !

"Shut up, you fugly ." I said.

"That is not the proper way to treat the host, Soo Hee. No wonder Minho left you!"

How could she know? "You! Shut up! You're just jealous. Onew likes me!"

She pulled my hair. "Remember, I can kill you any minute." She whispered.

"Oh! I forgot. These are my friends, Soo Hee. This is Jay and this is Mike. They're here to help me kill you!"

I trembled again in fear, but I just couldn't move so much because I was tied up.

"You can kill me. But you can't make Onew love you!"

"You're just so stubborn!!" She shouted. "Let's get this over with, shall we? Let's just kill her now!"

And from that point on, I felt my life ended.