Blood Red

Love's First Game

Author's Note:

I think this will be a short one but I guess there will be something revealed in this chapter. I hope you enjoy reading still. And thank you for all your comments! I do appreciate all your views! Thank you guys!

Soo Hee's POV

Painted in bloody red color, "Leave us alone. Or you'll die." 

I saw a note hanging by my locker at school. Of course it was intended for me because it had my name on it. I trembled in fear for a while after reading what it said. 

Then I called Minho, telling him what I saw. He hugged me close to him and kissed my head. "I'm here baby."

"I don't have enemies. No one really! Do you think this some kind of a joke?" I was really worried. Who was 'us'? Am I really going to die? 

"I can't tell for sure. But I think I know who did this." I was surprised to hear what Minho said. He knows? How can he? "We should report it to the teachers, you think?" He continued.

"I dunno. If this is true, they'll probably get mad if we do that."

"Yeah. I guess so."

I crampled the paper, threw it and closed my locker. "Almost time for class!" I reminded him. I grabbed his hand and walked towards our classroom.

"Soo Hee!" I heard someone shout in the hallway. It was Onew and Min Jee. We walked towards them and said hi.

Min Jee tightened her grip with Onew as we approached, as if annoyed that we were there. 

"Everything okay, Minho?" Onew asked, looking really curious. 

"Yes, of course. Everything is OKAY! Why won't it be?" Minho answered, enthusiastically. 

"You guys aren't fighting, are you?" Onew asked again, sounding sarcastic.

"No no! OF course not! NO!" Minho answered, defensively.

"Yah! What your problem? You two talk like you're hiding something!" I said. They looked at each other, almost worried.

"We saw each other yesterday, had a little talk.." Minho replied.

"You did, oppa?" Min Jee asked.

"Yes. Minho, here, was so polite! He asked me a lot of.. should we say.. interesting questions. But he said some things that are ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE!"

"Yah, stop it! You're acting like quarreling lovers!" I reprimanded them.

"IT IS TRUE!" Minho said.

"IS NOT!" Onew yelled.

"What exactly did you two talk about?" I asked.

"NOTHING!" They both answered, as if they rehearsed it. They looked really scared, though.

"Oppa, what is it?" Min Jee asked, raising her arm to rub Onew's chest.

"What's that on your fingers, Min Jee?" Minho asked her. Min jee quickly grabbed her arm and hid her fingers. 

Then, the bell rang.

"We should go now!" Onew said, saying goodbye. The four of us parted ways and headed to our classrooms. Minho and I held hands as we walked towards our seats.

"Soo Hee.." 

"Yeah?"

"I saw paint on Min Jee's fingers."