Onew Is Still a Guy After All

Love's First Game

Onew's POV

As we entered the house, I let her sit at the couch as I took the medicine box to clean her wounds. 

When I returned, she was already sleeping and couldn't wait for her wounds to get cleaned. I sat on the floor and started treating her wounds.

I had to read the directions written on the bottle just to know what to do. I've never done it before so it took me a while to actually to anything. After everything, I wrapped a bandage around her knee and pinned it so it won't fall. 

As I was about to stand up, I suddenly noticed her legs. She was only wearing shorts that's why she hurt her knees when she fell.

I stared at it for a while. I've never been this close to a girls legs before. It looks so smooth and white and soft, like i want to touch it and caress it. 

I lifted my hand and slowly reached for Soo Hee's legs.

Dub dub dub dub dub dub

What's that sound? Why is my heart beating so fast? I cleared my throat and continued.

Before I could even touch it, she moved. And that scared me. I thought she was awake and she saw me or something.

Ohh why am I having these thoughts on my mind? She's my friend. Why would I admire her legs?

So I stood up and sat beside her. I the TV and started watching, waiting for her to wake up.

Then she was talking. I couldn't understand what she was saying so I leaned closer to her. But she was still sleeping. She's so silly, talking in her sleep.

When I looked at her face, her hair was all over it. How can she even breathe? So I combed her hair with my fingers and positioned it at the side of her face.

Dub dub dub dub dub dub 

She looks so pretty, sleeping like that. I looked at her face, her nose, her cheeks, her lips... 

Dub dub dub dub dub dub 

Then I saw her neck, exposed like that. It looks so smooth and soft. It looks like she smells so good.

Dub dub dub dub dub dub 

I went further down and saw her . The neckline of the top she was wearing was a bit low so I saw a small portion of her .

Dub dub dub dub dub dub 

My eyes widened but I immediately looked somewhere else. This is so wrong. Why am I having erted thoughts all of a sudden? Why?

Dub dub dub dub dub dub 

Why is my heart beating so loudly? God, what is wrong with me?

But I couldn't help it. I was slowly facing her again, looking at her exposed neck, her legs, her face..

Dub dub dub dub dub dub 

I leaned forward so I could see her closely. I don't know how long but all I did was stare at her face for a long time. 

And then she opened her eyes.

I quickly pulled myself, very much surprised that she woke up.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I was just..." I couldn't think of an excuse. Of course, I wouldn't tell her what I was doing. "I was about to wake up you! Yes, wake you up!" 

"Ohh. I see my wound has been cleaned. Wow it doesn't even hurt anymore!" She hugged me so tightly that I could even feel her touching me. Dub dub dub dub dub dub  

Oh no! This is just so wrong. So I pushed her away and she reacted violently.

"What the hell, Onew. You are that picky now? Wouldn't let a friend hug you."

"No no no it's not like that.. I..."

"Well anyways, what time is it?"

"It's almost..." I raised my wrist to look at my watch but before I could even see what time it was, she stood up.

"I got to go. Umma's probably looking for me. Thanks again. Let's have ice cream sometime. My treat!" And then she left.

"That girl seemed like she doesn't have any injury at all." I thought out loud. "Maybe I'm that good at taking care of people. I should have a girlfriend!"

I laughed at what I just said. And then I quickly remembered what just happen awhile ago. 

I realized I'm not a kid anymore. I'm grown up and erted. HAHA. I'm just a guy after all.

 

--

How did you like the story so far? Comment and subscribe :D Thanks!