School

Escape

For few hours everyone I guess was asleep. Heechul was sleeping next to Kangin and Kangin was talking in his sleep. He says something like I will hit you or something. Then I looked Sungmin who sleep next to me. He looked like a rock. I wanted to go to bathroom so much I couldn't sleep, but I can't go anywhere because there is zombies and danger. I shake Sungmin to wake him up, but he didn't even move. He's breathing was so quiet. Then I looked Donghae who was next to no one. Then he opened his eyes suddenly. I flinched and jump up. He scared the hell out of me.

"What's wrong?" Donghae said to me. He looked really tired.

"Umm.. This is embarrassing to say, but I need to go now!" I said to him and then he sigh.

"Then go." He said like it was so easy.

"Maybe in real bathroom." I said to him. He throw me something from the bag. A bucket! I pointed it.

"A bucket!" He fall asleep again. Then I sigh and go hide and do what I had to do. I hide the bucket where no one can find it. I took a water bottle and washed my hands. I will not do that ever again. I sigh. Then I sit next to Donghae this time. Then Donghae opened his eyes slowly again.

"You are not sleeping?" He said and I shake my head. Then he pulled me closer to him.

"Wha..wha?"I said panicking. Then he put my head gently on his shoulder. He is warm. He put my hand to his chest. I felt his heart beating fast. Then I heard breathing. I looked Donghaes face. He was asleep. I put my coat between Donghaes shoulder and my head. I fall asleep later on too.

"Aww.. Two cute couple sleeping together." I heard Sungmins voice and then I opened my eyes.

"Good morning~" Sungmin said to me and I yawned. I try to get up, but I couldn't. Donghae was hugging me tightly. He was still asleep.

"As cute that this moment is we have to get going now." Kangin said and I try to get up again, but no use. Then Sungmin shake Donghaes body and he started to wake up.

"What time is it?" Donghae said rubbing his eyes. I get up quickly when I was free now. Then I walked little to get strength back to my legs.

"Hyukkie~ You have something on your corner of the mouth." I wiped it quickly. Why am I always drooling when I sleep!?

"Lets go!" Kangin said to us and we followed him down. There wasn't any zombies. That's good! We get inside Heechuls car. It had little gas, but it was better than nothing. Kangin drive to a school. I looked him when he stopped the car and everyone else get out of it.

"Why are we at school?" I said to Kangin.

"We will look if there is someone that we can help in here." He said and I sigh. I hope zombies aren't coming. We get inside the school quickly and closed the gates, but we didn't lock it. When we get to the next floor we saw the first class room open. Sungmin run to there checking the place first. I followed him. Then someone pointed a gun at my head.

"What are you doing here? To steal something?" I raised my hands.

"Kibum!" Sungmin said smiling brightly.

"Sungmin?! What are you doing here?" That Kibum guy said.

"To look if there is someone alive and that is Hyukjae. He is my friend. So don't kill him." He put the gun down and I sigh from relieve.

"I am sorry I thought you were a thief." I just smiled to him a little. Then I saw someone coming to the room and he came next to Kibum.

"Ya okay bro?" He said and looked at Kibum worried.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3