Cho Kyuhyun

Escape

I lean against the wall, then I felt that I was falling. I swing my arms in every directions. Donghae looked me and then grab my hand and pulled me up. Others looked behind me and I turned around. There was a path. Sungmin go first and looked around. He sign us to follow him and we did. In about 7 minutes we were out. We run to somewhere safer place. We found a building that had gate surrounding it. We go through the gate and close it.

"You guys came!" We heard familiar voice. I looked behind me and saw Heechul with Kibum and Hangeng.

"Yeah, the zombies almost got us, but we have to get in safety before they see us." Everyone nodded to Kangin and we get inside the building. The building was empty and quiet. Everyone lay down except Donghae. He looked outside from the window. I looked him. He looks too cool. Then we heard footstep's. We all took our weapons and we were ready to fight. When the footstep's sound was really close. The door opened slowly. It was not a zombie. The guy looked us shocked. He had brown hair and big eyes.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" He said stepping inside the house and closing the door. He didn't look happy. I can understand him because this is he's house and we had come inside without him even knowing.

"We are sorry, but we didn't have anywhere else to go." Kangin said to him. He looked Kangin coldly.

"Then you have to keep me alive." He said to us.

"Sungmin will be with you." Kangin said to him and pointed at Sungmin.

"Fine." The guy said. Sungmin looked Kangin.

"If I have to then I will." Others introduced themselves to the guy, but I and Donghae hadn't yet. The guy looked me. Then he walked towards me and stand next to me.

"And you are kid?" He looked me.

"If you ask then you have to tell me first your name." He started to smirk.

"Cho Kyuhyun. Now tell me yours."

"Lee Hyukjae." I said and then he looked Donghae who wasn't interested at him at all, but Donghae did glare him when he came closer to me. Kyuhyun looked me and then Donghae. He smirked evilly. Then he sit next to me. Donghae started to walk toward me and Kyuhyun. When Donghae was in front of us he grab my hand and pulled me away from Kyuhyun.

"Oh! Now I know why you are so protective of the kid." Kyuhyun said smirking at Donghae. He glared Kyuhyun even coldly.

"Donghae. Don't start a fight with the guy now." Sungmin said to Donghae and he just let me go and walked to the another room.

"So he is Donghae." I looked Kyuhyun and then he smirk to me.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!