Gas station

Escape

Kyuhyun have drive about 4 hours now without stopping. I want to go to bathroom. Everyone else was sleeping or looking outside the window. I didn't want to disturb anyone now. I looked Donghae who was sleeping. Then I looked Sungmin who was sleeping too. Sungmin sleeped like a little child. Kangin was looking outside the window. When I turn to look at Donghae again he's eyes were open. I got startled by that.

"What is it?" Donghae said with his sleepy voice. I shake my head. Then he looked into my eyes. I sigh.

"I want to go to bathroom, but I don't want to stop everyone because of that." I whispered to Donghae. He yawn and then rub his eyes.

"Kyuhyun. The kid needs to go." Donghae said to Kyuhyun. He sound normal, but he looked Kyuhyun like he can hit him if he is going to say something he doesn't want to hear.

"We are almost at gas station so we will stop there. I have to get my cars tank full again." I nodded to Kyuhyun and Donghae was back in his sleeping position. It was kind of cute. He looked like a grumpy little kid when he sleep.

"Don't get too close or you will lose your first kiss." Kyuhyun said to me teasingly. I looked him.

"How did you know that I hadn't lose it yet? And what do you mean by that?!" I said to Kyuhyun. I looked Kangin embarrassed, but then I saw him having earphones on his ears. I sigh from relieve. At least he didn't hear anything.

"First I can see in your face you hadn't even kissed someone and second I will hit the brake soon. Because we have arrived." I looked from my seat straight. It was a gas station. When we have stopped I run to the bathroom quickly. Few minutes later I had run back from the bathroom towards the car. Suddenly some other car stopped next to me.

"Hey! Are you leaving this city?" A girls voice said to me. I saw the window coming down. The girl at the window looked me smiling kindly.

"I guess so." I said to her. I saw when I moved a little to right her friends.

"If you want to get out of here then you have to take a boat. A ship is coming into the town where you are heading every third year."

"Thank you for telling me this." I said to her blushing a little. I am not use to speak to girls other than my family members. She smiled to me.

"Your welcome. By the way have you seen guy named Heechul?" I froze from that. How can she know Heechul?

"Yes so what?" Kangin said. I turned around and saw him behind me.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3