The underground

Escape

We started to walk again. We needed to go to the point where the ship is going to get us, but the one that is blocking us is huge amount of piled cars. Next the cars was stairs to underground. I could feel the goosebumps running around my back as we entered the underground. There was nothing. The lights where really weak and we could only hope that we won't bump into zombies right away. Sungmin closed his eyes and went somewhere really carefully. I was going to stop him.

"You don't need to worry I am not going to be in danger. I'll just trust my instincts on finding something useful." Sungmin said to me. I lowered my head a little. I wish I could be as cool as Sungmin. Donghae looked me and then I started to look at him. He then looked straight. Was something on my face? I looked at Donghae again.
"I was trying to read your face, but I guess its useless. Just be careful." Dongjae said to me and I nodded. Then suddenly I heard a bells sound. I looked around and then I saw a bell glowing in the dark. I was enchanted by it and walked towards it. Then the bell stopped moving.

"It is weard that even this sound got your curiousity running. How is things?" I reconniced the voice. It was Henrys voice. He then put on a flashlight and made a creepy face at me holding the flashlight under his chin. I backed away from him a little. Creepy. Henry just chuckled a little and throwed me the flashlight. I manage to just grab it.

"Thank you again." I said to Henry and he pushed me to where the light was.

"Just make sure everyone will be fine. Heheh." Henry said to me. I smiled to his direction and then I turned to where others where. They have gathered around in a circle.

"No good. No one found anything useful in here." Kyuhyun said a little disappointed. I went to their circle and hand the flashlight out.

"I got this from a friend." I said to everyone. Sungmin patted my shoulder and I gave him the flashlight. Donghae ruffled my hair and everyone started to walk forward. Sungmin turn on the flashlight and it was really bright. We walked many hours without stop.

"Ah I am going to die! Lets go sit somewhere where are lights." Shindong said a little irritated. Just when Sungmin was going to left he put the light in from of him. There was a door.

"Be ready for anything." Sungmin said to everyone and he opened the door quick. We saw a brigt room and we scanned it with pairs. When we didn't find anything dangerous we shut the door and sit down close to each other. Donghae had put a block on the door that we came from.

"We should drink and sleep for now." Donghae said to everyone and we agreed. Shindong tried to be comfortably lying on the cold hard ground, but his face told that he will have a hard time sleeping. I think I will have a hard time too. I sigh deeply. Donghae gave me water and I drinked it. Then I tried to get some sleep. As soon as we are rested we will move again.

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3

Sorry for taking so long!