First kiss

Escape

I looked Donghaes face. Is he trying to kiss me?! He's face got closer and closer. Then automatically my hands push him away. I think I made a high sound for a second. I looked shocked at my hands. He tried to kiss me!

"What did you do that for?" Donghae said to me a little angrily. He was sitting on the ground. I looked him still surprised and shocked.

"Did you try to kiss me?" I ask him and then Donghae sigh heavily.

"You are too innocent. Yeah I admit it." He said looking away from me. He's cheeks looked a little reddish. Then someone knock the door. I and Donghae looked the door. Kangin opened the door and looked us.

"We have to go now." He said. I looked him. Now? Too early! Donghae get up. He then looked me making me awkward. He took my hand and drag me out of the room. I looked somewhere else.

We were at the car again and we head deeper to the city. We were in really big city. It had everything big and high. They were perfect to escape zombies. Then Ryeowook and Yesungs car stopped. We stopped our car too. Yesung and Ryeowook get out of the car. They sign us to come out too. Then we all get in to the littlest buildings top and that building has about 6 floors.

"Its really high." Sungmin said to me. I nodded to him. Kyuhyun patted Sungmins shoulder and smiled to him. Sungmin turn his back to him. I laughed a little.

"How are you and Donghae?" Kyuhyun said to me and I froze.

"I don't really know." I said nervously. Kyuhyun patted my back and sigh.

"It will maybe go away." Kyuhyun word maybe stuck in my head and it was repeating over and over. Sungmin hit Kyuhyuns stomach with his elbow.

"It isn't maybe. He will forgive you, but I don't know when." Sungmin said to me and looked little nervous too. I smiled to him.

"Thank you for trying to cheer me up." I said to Sungmin who smiled to me. I looked the sky it started to get darker and darker. I then looked Kangin. He was sitting alone and listening to his music again. Then suddenly Ryeowook give me water.

"Here isn't so much water, so be careful when you are going to get some food and water." I nodded to Ryeowook. He was really kind and motherly like. Then I saw Kyuhyun pushing Donghae and Donghae looked really irritated. I get there.

"You guys shouldn't fight." I said to those two. Kyuhyun laughed. He let Donghae go and get next to me.

"We aren't fighting~" Kyuhyun said to me. Donghae glared Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just smiled to Donghae and get away from me. Donghae then looked me a little while and he turned his back to me.

"Ummm..." I couldn't say anything. Then Donghae turned and looked me. I smiled to him awkwardly. Then someone push me hardly towards Donghae. Donghaes eyes got bigger. Someone trip Donghae without him noticing! I closed my eyes and then I felt something really soft against my lips. I opened slowly my eyes. I saw Donghaes surprised eyes and then I noticed. I was on top of Donghae and plus our lips touch! I get up quickly. My face was red and his too. Who it was? I looked around and Kyuhyun wave at me smiling evilly. Was it Kyuhyun!?

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long! >.