Shindong

Escape

We looked Donghae who wouldn't let me have the drink. I still want it. Then I took the drink and I was going to drink, but then Donghaes hand hit the drink and it fly away. It touched the ground. I haven't drink that for many years, so I got angry at Donghae. I glared at Donghae and then I got far away from him. I pouted next to Sungmin who just sigh. I know I act like a kid, but I love that drink so much! Donghae looked confused.

"Fine then! Be like that. Why do I care?" Donghae said to me and that made me pout even more. He is a big meanie. The man who gave me the drink squat in front of me and sigh.

"Let's hunt for more when we go to a store! I'm Shindong by the way." The man said to me and I looked him a little brightly.

"Hyukjae!" I said with a smile and I shake his hand that was reached out for me. I could saw Donghae looking at us. I stick my tongue out to him and he looked me shocked. He crossed his arms and looked away. He looked like he tried to ignore, but he kept looking my way. I looked Shindong who looked confused at me.

"It was nothing. I was looking something I should have ignored." I said loudly to Shindong. I wanted Donghae to hear my words and he did. He looked me a little angrily, but he didn't do anything.

We made a camp and rested for a while. It got dark really quickly and we were watching every moment that could be threatening to us. Everyone was tired and we wanted to sleep, but we all couldn't sleep because there where zombies somewhere and we have to be careful about them. We didn't want any surprise attacks from the zombies while we were sleeping.

Everyone was asleep except me, Donghae and Sungmin. I sit next to Sungmin and I was chatting with him what we would do when we get out of here. When I looked Donghae he turn his head away from me and looked in other direction. Was he watching me the whole time? Suddenly Sungmin sigh.

"I am so tired now. I will get inside the car and sleep. Good luck staying awake guys." Sungmin said getting up and walking towards the car. I stopped him quickly. He looked me and I shake his head.

"Just get along with each other again, because it isn't safe to argue in here. This is between life and death situation." Sungmin said to me smiling. I looked him. He is right, but I don't feel like it. For now, but it would be different if he apologize to me. I know it is about a drink but still! I let go of Sungmin and he walked to the car. It was me and Donghae now. This is going to be so awkward!

"Hey." Donghae suddenly talk to me. I turn around and looked him angrily.

"What? Is this about how childish I am? For getting angry about the drink and not listening to you." I said to Donghae. He got up and he got in front of me. He looked serious.

"I will buy you as many strawberry milks as you want, so I'm sorry." Donghae said looking in other direction and he was blushing a little. I looked him shocked and surprised.

"Are you just joking or are you serious? If you are joking I am not laughing!" I said to Donghae and he looked me into the eyes.

"I am dead serious." He said with a low toned voice. If he is serious about that then that means I don't have to be angry with him anymore. I started to smile to him and then I jumped up and down.

"Remember that when we get out of here!" I said excitedly. He looked me surprised.

"If I forget just remind me of that. Until both of us must survive till the end." Donghae said looking seriously at me and I nodded to his words. We must survive for how long we don't know, but the only way to safety is get into the boat that is coming here to pick survivors.

The night go smoothly without any problems, but one thing. I fell asleep next to Donghae. I hope it wasn't too hard for him to look around for danger. I stretched my body and everyone else just yawned. I get next to Donghae who was sitting still. I saw him breath in and out calmly. He's eyes where closed. I poke him, but he didn't wake up. He was asleep. I poke his cheek and smiled brightly.

"Good that you got it solved." Sungmin said to me and I nodded to him.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3

Sorry for taking so long! >.