Engine sound

Escape

Donghae looked Kyuhyun who was smirking. He go towards him. Sungmin patted my shoulder.

"Was that your first kiss?" Sungmin asked me. I looked him surprised. How can he know? I remember that only Kyuhyun knows it.

"How did you know?" I asked Sungmin.

"Because I felt like it and I didn't know that it was true." My face got pale. Sungmin smiled awkwardly to me. I know that he is trying to cheer me up, but I felt really awkward of thinking that Donghae had kissed me and it was my first kiss too.

"Calm down Donghae! I know that you are really happy about it!" Kyuhyun said loudly. I saw Donghae shutting his mouth with his hand. Kyuhyun looked enjoying teasing Donghae. When Kyuhyun look towards me he waved to me. I looked away.

"Alright stop it guys!" Kangin said to Kyuhyun and Donghae. He separate them and sigh.

"Its getting late soon so lets rest." He said to all of us. Then he continued listening to his music. I looked Donghae and when our eyes meet we turned our heads immediately.

Few hours later:

I heard car engines sound. I open my eyes and saw Sungmin sleeping next to me. I get up slowly and I saw one of the cars leaving. Then I looked Sungmin who sleeps next to Kangin and Kangin next to Kyuhyun. Then I looked around I saw Donghae sleeping alone away from me. I looked again down where our car was, but when I looked around me only one that I didn't saw was Ryeowook and Yesung. Did those two go away with the car!? When I stepped one step forward I heard a paper sound. I looked down and saw piece of paper. Its from Yesung and Ryeowook! It says. 'Sorry guys. We have to leave you now, but if you want to arrive where ship will come then follow the sun rise. I know its sound stupid, but there it will come eventually. Well I guess I can't advice you guys anymore. Good luck!'

"Hey!" I startled from that. I looked behind me and saw Donghae looking towards me. When our eyes meet again we looked away from each other.

"Wha...what is that paper?" He asked me awkwardly. I walked to him looking down and giving the paper to him. He took the paper and read it. I step few steps away from him. I looked the ground all the time.

"Oh! They left us." He said awkwardly to me. I nodded slowly. It was too awkward now.

"Was it re...really your first ki...kiss?" Donghae asked me awkwardly. I nodded to him. My face felt like it has turn bright red.

"I didn't know." Donghae said to me. When I looked up I saw his face was really red. Redder than mine even. He try to cover his face by turning around.

"You are red." I said to him. He looked me and try to act cool.

"So are you." Then we were silent again. How could I make us not awkward anymore?

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long! >.