Two friends?

Escape

Someone was going to enter the room, but he stopped. I saw his face clearly. He was short and had dark hair.

"Maybe I came to wrong house. Sorry~" He said and closed the door. I heard talking behind the door. Then the door opened again. I saw a different person now. He has black messy hair. He looked me and I looked him.

"The hell! Sorry." He said and closed the door. I get a little closer to the door and I heard two persons talking.

"This is our house, someone has came inside it!"

"What should we do Yesung?"

"Go inside of course. Don't be a chicken Wookie!" The door slam open again. The black haired guy looked me and then the other guy.

"Why are you here?! This is our house!" The black haired guy said to me. It was a little surprise to hear him saying that. Then the other guy pull him a little away from me.

"I am Ryeowook and he is Yesung~ This is really our house. We just where out searching for food. Who are you?" Ryeowook said to me. I am a little confused of him, but the other was a little angry and I guess this is their house, because they came from that door and not the front door.

"I am Hyukjae." I said to Ryeowook. He smiled to me and then looked Yesung. Yesung sigh and close the door. He put bags on the table and sit on the kitchens table. Ryeowook looked me down and then up.

"You are really skinny! You should eat a little more." I looked him surprised. How can he say that to me right after we met? Then I heard yawning. I looked behind me and saw Donghae walking towards the kitchen. I run towards Donghae.

"Hey~ Am I too skinny?" I asked Donghae. He looked me and then looked away.

"Yeah you are." He answered quickly. I sigh. Maybe I should be eating more.

"Who are those two?" Donghae said to me. I froze.

"They are this house owners." I whispered to Donghae and looked sometimes towards them.

"Bull !" Donghae said loudly. I was startled by it. Ryeowook looked at us and I froze again. Oh no! What will happen now? Ryeowook smiled to us.

"Don't be so rude to the boy." He said still smiling. Donghae looked him.

"He is shorter than you Hyukjae." Donghae said to me. Yesung got behind the table. He looked scared. Why? When I looked closely at Ryeowook I sense unpleasant aura from him. He looked Yesung and Yesung get out from behind the table. Yesung looked scared. Ryeowook got next to him and whispered something to him. Yesung looked really shocked.

"Okay~ Now I am fine~" Ryeowook said smiling again. Yesung looked like he lost his soul. I looked Donghae and sigh.

"What is happening in here?" I heard Sungmins voice. He was behind Donghae. He came next to me. Then he looked Yesung and Ryeowook. He looked surprised and then he smiled brightly.

"Wookie! Yesung!" He said excitingly. Ryeowook looked excited too. Sungmin and Ryeowook talked with each other. I rub my eyes. I am getting tired. Suddenly I felt Donghae grabbing my arms. I looked him immediately.

"Go to sleep. You almost fall on me." Donghae said to me. I looked his hands and then I looked Sungmin. Sungmin had a smirk on his face.

"Ah! I am so tired! I must go now!" I said running away from them. I walked upstairs yawning. Then I saw Kyuhyun at the end of the stairs. He looked me and smirk. It was the same smirk that Sungmin gave me before. I looked down and when I was going to walk past him he touched my shoulder causing me to stop.

"Sleep well. It could be possible that Donghae sleeps with you or me~" I looked him confused, but then I push his hand away gently.

"I don't get your jokes." I said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun started to grin.

"Someday you will~" He said to me. I walked at a door where was written bedroom number two. I get inside and saw a large bed. I fall on top of it and closed my eyes. The bed was just perfect.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!