Car in the forest

Escape

We arrived in somewhere that I hadn't saw yet. It was a camp. Around it had iron fence. We all get down from the car. Donghae got next to me.

"We can give you guys a car, but it isn't here. The problem is weapons. We have only 2 or 3 to give you guys." The driver said to us. I and Donghae nod to him.

"Where is the car then?" Donghae ask them.

"Its in that forest." One of them pointed towards a big forest that was dark looking and deep. They give us 3 weapons.

"Sorry but we can't go with you. We have job to do in B.A.P style." One of them said again. Me and Donghae go towards the forest. Donghae had a sniper and katana. I had a gun.

"If we move quickly, but quietly no one will notice us." Donghae said to me and I nodded to him. He and I started to walk faster and faster. In no time we where next to a car. Donghae check it and then he sign me to get in. I sit next to him. He was on the drivers seat. He try to start the car, but it didn't work.

"Damn those guys! They tricked us!" He said really angrily.

"Try again Donghae!" I said to him and looked around the forest. I start to hear something. It sound like someone was choking. I grab Donghaes hand and he looked me. He pull my hand away from him and get out of the car.

"You try to start the car. I will watch for the zombies." Donghae said to me. I go to the drivers seat. I try to start it with the key that was on the car. It didn't start yet and I tried again. My hands started to tremble.

"Calm yourself down. We will make it alive from here. I promise." Donghae said to me and I nodded. It calmed me down a little. I saw a red button next to the seat. I press it and nothing happened. I looked down and hit my head. It was painful. I try to be quiet, but I moan quietly enough that Donghae heard. He didn't turn to look at me. Then I saw him starting to shoot far away.

"What is it?!" I asked him.

"Zombies." He said to me. I start to tremble again. I try the key again slowly. It start to make sound. It was going to start! But then it shut down again. I looked out from the window. There where zombies coming and Donghae shoot them. I try to start it again. It was starting!

"Donghae come inside!" I said to him and I go back to my seat. He get to the drivers seat. He start to turn the key and it started. The zombies where really close to the car and my window was a little broken. I looked Donghae. He started to drive the car away from the zombies, but the trees made us a little slow from normal speed. It was better than nothing anyway.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long! >.