Left road

Escape

"Sleep. You need the energy to walk and run tomorrow." Donghae said to me. I nodded to him. I close my eyes and cross my arms. I felt Donghaes hand hugging me still. All what I heard was rains sound and Donghae breathing.

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" Someone said to me. I turn around and cover my ears. Then I felt someone removing my hand from my ear.

"Wake up! What does really make you wake up?" I started to recognize the voice. It was Sungmins. Then I felt really cold water splashing against my face and it made me jump up. I breath in and out hoping that would relax me from the surprise attack. I opened my eyes and looked around. Kyuhyun got a bottle in his hand and he smiled to me and next to him was Donghae who was holding him from his shirt. Donghae was going to punch Kyuhyun, but Sungmin stopped them again. I just sigh at that.

"No zombies so lets go before they come again!" Kangin said to all of us. I got up and we get down from the building.

Kangin was in the car. He try to start the engine.

"The gas tank is empty and this car doesn't want to start properly. We have to split up and look for another car and other things that we need." I looked Kangin who was really calm, but I think he is as scared as we are.

"I will go with Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Donghae and Hyukjae you go to the left road. Lets meet back here." Kangin said to us we nodded.

"But how can we know where are you guys?" I said to Kangin and he looked me.

"Well we will see each other when its dark probably. So lets do our best and be safe." I nodded to Kangin.

Me and Donghae walked for a few hours in that road. My feet where hurting like hell. I didn't want to slow Donghae down so I keep quiet.

We arrived at somewhere the road lead us. There was abandoned house that was not finished and a good looking car that was close to the house. I got next to the car and looked inside it. I looked the drivers seat and next to it. There was nothing. Then I looked the back seats. I heard something. It sound like someone is breathing, but at the same time like someone was choking. I looked closer and then something hit against the cars window. I jump back and hit Donghae.

"Its a zombie." Donghae said.

"I almost got an heart attack from that!" I said breathing in and out. The zombie was scratching the window and trying to get out from the car. I started to hear other similar sounds around us. Then Donghae pull me closer to him and I just looked around. Everywhere started appear zombies.

"On the top of the car!" Donghae yell to me and we started to climb up as quickly as we could. We where on the highest place of the car and the zombies surround the car. I hope someone would help us, because Donghae couldn't handle all of them and he hadn't any weapons with him. Then I heard loud music sound coming from far and at the same time I heard engine sound. It sound like a big cars engine, but I guess it wasn't a truck.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long! >.