I and Donghae alone for a few minutes

Escape

I showed my tongue to him and turned away. Sungmin looked Donghaes way and giggled.

"You two are so cute~" I looked Sungmin with my big eyes.

"What did you say?" I said to him and then he smirked a little.

"Nothing~" I sigh and looked the sky. It get darker and darker.

"Lets go Sungmin. There is no zombies. We have to get more food and another place to stay." Sungmin nodded. He followed Heechul and Kangin. I was going to go too, but then Sungmin stopped me.

"You stay here Hyukkie. It safer."

"How can I stay when I showed my tongue to Donghae." Sungmin patted my shoulder and climb down.

"Come back quickly!" I saw when those tree run to Heechuls car and they drive away. I want to cry~ I am in big trouble with him. I looked Donghae again. I froze when he looked me. Stay calm! Stay calm! Then Donghae get up. I flinch from that. Then he walked towards me. I turned my back to him. He isn't coming here! He isn't coming here!

"Hey!" I flinch again. I turned around slowly and smiled awkwardly.

"You aren't so tough now when Sungmin and others are off."

"What do you mean! I am tough!" Then Donghae get closer to me. I backed away from him. I backed away as much as I could. Then I was at the buildings edge. Donghae was close to me. Then I slip. I swing my arms every direction. Then Donghae grabbed me and pulled me back. I almost fall on him, but I was really close to him.

"Tha..thanks." I said and then I felt his arms around me.

"Stupid. If you die now I don't know what I will do." He's attitude change suddenly and he hugged me tighter.

"Okay. This is awkward." I said and looked around the sky. Then I saw Sungmin climbing up. Oh !!

"Donghae! Donghae! Let me go!" I said to him.

"Why should I." He said and I started to panic.

"Just let go!" Sungmin looked us. He's eyes got bigger and then he grinned.

"I am sorry that I interrupted you two love bird." He said and then started to laugh. My face turned red and then Donghae let me go. I saw his face was red too. Then he walked really far away from me. He sit and looked the ground.

"You can continue where you left. Don't mind me." Sungmin said smirking.

"We weren't doing anything!" I said to Sungmin and he looked me smiling and then he patted my shoulder.

"Everyone says that at first time of dating."

"No! We are not dating!" Then I saw Kangin and Heechul coming. They had more food and water with them.

"Ah! I am hungry lets eat!" I said and run towards the food bags.

"What happened?" Kangin asked Sungmin and gives the food bag to me. I started to eat.

"Something really sweet." Then I saw a flying object. It fly towards Sungmin. Sungmin catch it and it was water bottle. The one who throw it was Donghae. He looked really unhappy. Then he sit again turning his back to us.

"Sorry that I came too early Donghae." Sungmin said to him.

"Oh shut up!" He said to Sungmin. Then Sungmin looked me and I looked away. Too embarrassing!

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3