Wood

Escape

Donghae swing the baseball bat aggressively at the zombies and more than one zombies head was smashed. My eyes got bigger and bigger. He is scary! I hugged the mop. Then I looked Sungmin. He just swing the stick back and forward. He didn't even look at the zombies. He smiled to me.

"What is your name by the way?" Sungmin asked me.

"Lee Hyukjae." I said shaking from fear.

"I am Lee too and Donghae too. We are maybe destined to meet!"

"Zo..zombie is behind you!" I said trembling. Sungmin turned around and smash its head. Zombies blood was on his stick and clothes and his face. I turned pale. I better get out of here now! I lean on the door, but then it opened and I almost fall to the ground. Sungmin and Donghae looked me quickly. Then they started to run. Donghae dragged me with him. He's hands were too tightly on mine, so I lost feeling from my hand. Sungmin shut the door and we sigh.

"Second attack for today." Sungmin said. Then I heard someone running. I looked outside the window. It was a girl who was running from the zombies. I was going to open the window, but at that moment Donghae stopped me. I looked him.

"Let me go!" I said to Donghae. He pulled me away from the window.

"You don't have chance to save her. So don't bother to try even." Sungmin looked down. I try to get out from Donghaes grip, but no use. He was too strong. Then he shut my mouth and pulled me to the corner. I saw a zombie walking pass the window. I froze for a while. When it was gone Donghae let me go.

"You try to kill me!" I yelled to Donghae. Then Donghae facepalmed. I heard the weird zombie sound. It looked straight at me from the window. I started to sweat and tremble. The other zombies started to gather to the window. Donghae grab my hand and we go upstairs. Sungmin shut the door and put something to block the zombies coming in. Donghae let me go and I fall to the ground. He walked far away from me. I looked him angrily. Sungmin came and sit next to me.

"He isn't like that normally. He is kind and caring, but he is like that to everyone he just meet. So don't worry. He doesn't hate you." Sungmin said to me.

"What? I wasn't worrying at all! He is just a rude dude!" Then Donghae glared at me. I glared back.

"You aren't the only one who can act mean you know!" I yelled to Donghae, but then he looked away. Sungmin just giggled a little. I looked him.

"Sorry. Its just you two are cute fighting with each other."

"Are you kidding?" I said to him.

"Sungmin! We have to get out of here quickly. Those doesn't block the zombies forever." Donghae said to him. I looked around and saw wood. I go and jump a little on it. It didn't break and next to us is another house that we could get inside. I looked Donghae and Sungmin who were talking to each other.

"Hey!" I yelled to them and they looked me. I get a little awkward.

"We..we could u..use these to get to another building." I said to those two and they looked me and then they looked the wood. They nodded.

"Good thinking Hyukkie~" Sungmin said smiling to me. I felt really good about that. Donghae moved the wood and we were ready to cross. Sungmin go first, then its me and then Donghae. We made it. The building wasn't really big or tall, but it was okay. I walked to the nearest bathroom. I locked the door and sigh. I looked myself at the mirror.

"No blood." I smiled a little. Then I sit at the ground. So tiring. Then someone grabbed me behind.

"Be quiet."

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3