Strawberry drink

Escape

"Hey, do you guys hear something?" Sungmin ask us and we listened. We soon heard screaming and we saw someone running towards us. The running person was Kangin! We saw then behind him zombies following him. Sungmin and Kyuhyun get inside the car quickly.

"What the did you bring those with you!?" Kyuhyun yell to Kangin. Kangin get inside the car quickly. He breath in and out.

"Something just got a little complicated." Kangin said laughing awkwardly.

". Now we have to drive away from them again!" Donghae said. I just sit and listened everyone arguing with each other. We end up somewhere in the town we haven't been, but it kind of looked same.

"No! !" Donghae said quietly. I looked the gas meter and it was empty now. Well we had drive a long way and now we have to search for fuel. We get out of the car and sigh together.

"Good car, but no gas." Sungmin said to everyone. I nodded to that. Kangin put down his backpack.

"Well I got some food and water and I found first aid kit. It has some medicine and bandages in there." Kangin said to us and we looked inside the bag. There was enough food for 4 days, but it was better than nothing.

"Well we have few guns and a bow and 3 arrows. Does anyone know how to use a bow and an arrow?" Sungmin asked us. Everyone shake their heads, but maybe there is someone who can use it. Then we heard footsteps from somewhere. It came behind the car. We looked behind the car and saw a man. He was chubby looking. Wen he see us he looked really relieved. He run towards us, but then Donghae pull out his gun and pointed at the man.

"Don't come closer. How do we know that you aren't going to kill us when you get near us?" Donghae asked the man.

"No! I won't kill you! I promise." He said panicking and he show us everything he had in his pockets. There was chocolate in his pockets and a strawberry drink. I looked the drink. I haven't had that drink for a long time!

"Here! I'll give it to you." The chubby man said and give me the drink. I was going to drink, but Donghae stop me.

"It could be poison." Donghae said to me.

"I'll drink it then!" The chubby man said and drink a little of it. Then he gave me it.

"You wanted to drink it." He said to me. I was going to drink it again, but Donghae stopped me again.

"No he doesn't." Donghae said to him. I sigh. Why can't I just drink it?

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3

Sorry for taking so long! >.