A bait

Escape

I hope they will come back. If not then what should I do? Someone touched my shoulder.

"Did those two let you go first here?" I looked Sungmin and nodded.

"Well come on inside now." I nodded again and get inside. Sungmin took the bags from me. Donghae stand there and looked me. Sungmin shut the door and get to another room. I looked Donghae. Somehow tears started to flow out. I turned my back to him. I don't want him to see me cry. Then I felt his arms around me.

"You don't have to hide it. Just let it out." When I heard Donghae saying that. I started cry so much. I felt Donghae patting my head. I felt better. He is so warm.

7 minutes later I stopped crying and I had calm down. Donghae was going to let me go, but then I grab his arm.

"I am not going anywhere so don't worry." Donghae said to me. I let him go and then I lean against the wall. I wipe my remaining tears away.

"Will they come back?" I asked Donghae. He sigh. Then he looked me.

"I don't know." He's face said another than he's words.

"You can tell me the truth. I want to hear it." Donghae looked me. He ruffle his hair.

"If you want to hear it. Then I think they are dead. No one can survive if there is lots of zombies around." I looked down. So he thinks they are dead now. Then I remembered the gun shots.

"Donghae I heard the gun shots when I was coming back." Donghae turned his back to me.

"So I was right all along." Then Sungmin rush to us.

"There are lots of zombies outside the gate. I guess they have saw someone coming here. I looked Sungmin.

"Its my fault again!" I said squeezing my head with my both hands. Then I felt someone patting my shoulder.

"It wasn't you." Sungmin said to me.

"They just now started to gather there." We followed Sungmin to the living room. Everyone was there. They seem to plan an escape for all of us.

"Unfortunately one of us has to lure those zombies away." Kyuhyun said and then Kangin grabbed his collar. He didn't look happy at all.

"Are you saying that someone has to die!" Kangin said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was calm.

"Yes." Kyuhyun said confidently. Heechul calmed Kangin down and he let Kyuhyuns collar go.

"You will be the bait then." Kangin said to Kyuhyun.

"Actually I can't. I have brains unlike any of you guys." Kangin squeezed his hand to a fist.

"I will be the bait then." Heechul said confidently. Kangin looked him shocked.

"No! You can't!" Kangin said to Heechul. Heechul shut Kangins mouth and smiled.

"Even if I don't make it I did something really cool and stupid." Heechul moved his hand away from Kangins mouth and kissed him on the lips. I and Kyuhyun looked shocked at those two. Then Heechul take Kangins gun and backed away.

"Now bye everyone. Have a safe journey." Heechul said smiling and then he get out from the window. He was gone so fast and few minutes later we heard gun shot and zombies weird sounds.

"We must go now." Kangin said to all of us. Kyuhyun opened a secret door. There was a big car.

"Get inside." He said to us getting inside his car. We get inside the car. A big door opened and we drive away from the place as quickly as we could.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3