Lunch box and water

Escape

I put food as much as I could on my mouth. I try to think something else than that Donghaes words.

"By the way Kangin. Hyukkie and Donghae were.." I run towards Sungmin and gulped the food.

"We weren't dating or something!" I yelled.

"I was going to say that you two were becoming closer." My face turned pale. Heechul then patted my shoulder.

"I know how you feel or not." Heechul started to laugh.

"Heechul don't be too evil. I could tell you that me and Heechul had been shy to each other before, but not anymore." Kangin said and Sungmin smirked.

"But now they are dating." Sungmin said and I looked Heechul and then Kangin. I didn't notice at all. Heechul take a lunch box from the bag and gave it to me. Sungmin gave me a water bottle. Then Heechul turned me around and kicked me forward towards Donghae. I looked behind. I looked those tree who cheer me quietly. I walked like a robot towards Donghae. Donghae looked me when I stand next to him.

"Here is food for you." I said a little nervous. Then Donghae turned his head away from me.

"I don't need it." He was cold towards me again. It pissed me off. I opened the lunch box and push it to Donghae.

"You will eat now!" I said. Donghae looked me and then the food. He sigh and take the lunch box and water. I was going to go back to those guy, but then they sign me to stay there. My mouth dropped open. I pointed at Donghae who was looking somewhere else.

"You guys want me to stay with him!" I lip sync that to them and they nodded. I want to cry.

"What are you pointing at?" Donghae said and I flinch from that. I turned and looked him.

"Nothing~" I said awkwardly. Donghae put the lunch box on the ground.

"Hey could you come here?" Donghae said to me and I stepped next to him again. Then he pointed the lunch box.

"I am tired so can you feed me?"

"Fe..feed you! What the hell? Why?" Donghae looked into my eyes.

"Because I have saved you many times and now I am tired."

"You have nerves." I said smiling furiously. I take the spoon and the lunch box. I sit next to Donghae. He opened his mouth I put the food in his mouth.

"Hope you will choke to death." I said smiling to him, but he didn't care what I said. I continued until the food was all gone. Then Donghae gave me water bottle.

"Open it." He said to me. I opened it and gave the water bottle to him. Then I saw Sungmin behind Donghae. He pour the water on bottle on Donghaes head. There wasn't much water, but it was funny to watch.

"Guys don't waste the water so much!" Kangin said. Donghae slowly get up.

"Run Sungmin!" Heechul said laugh to them and for a few minutes Donghae and Sungmin fight. Sungmin was smiling, but Donghae was serous. I just sigh. These guys. Kangin stopped those two. Sungmin apologized to Donghae. Donghae just didn't care and walked away.

"Get a good sleep everyone. We are leaving tomorrow." Kangin said to all us.

"Do I and Donghae have to stay awake tonight?" I asked Kangin.

"No Heechul will." I sigh from relieve.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3