Kangin

Escape

"I am sorry!" I said and then the person let me go. I looked behind me and saw him. He looked really strong and manly. My eyes got bigger.

"What are you looking at?" He said to me and then I looked his weapon it was an axe. I gulped nervously.

"Are you a burglar?"

"No I am not. I swear on my hand on it." He looked me and then nodded to me.

"I believe you. You don't look or think like burglar from my view." I nodded and smiled at the same time. Then he squad down to my level.

"Do you have some friends with you?" He asked me suddenly and I nodded.

"Tell me about them."

"They have kidnapped me!" When he heard what I said he laughed a little.

"One who is aggressive and rude kidnapped me, but the sweeter looking is kind of my friend now. Oh and the sweet looking one has stick with him." He looked me confused.

"What is he doing with the stick?" He asked.

"Kill zombies with it." I said to him.

"Kill zombies with a stick. I say he puts the stick to zombies ." He laughed a little. I looked the guy shocked.

"Name is Kangin. Yours?"

"Hyukjae." I said and opened the door. I walked out of the bathroom to the room where Donghae and Sungmin is. I looked behind me and Kangin had followed me. He pointed at Sungmin. Sungmin pointed at him too. Then they slam each others back.

"Long time no see Sungmin!"

"Yup! Where is Heechul by the way?"

"Somewhere I don't know." Then Kangin looked Donghae who didn't even look at him. Kangin sit next to Donghae. Sungmin smiled.

"Are you the one who Hyukjae told me that he had been kid..." I put my hand on Kangins mouth before he finish his word. Donghae looked us and walked away. Kangin take my hand out of the way.

"Don't tell him that please! I am dead if you tell him!" I said to Kangin and then he smirked. He get behind Donghae really quietly. Then he tickled Donghae. Donghae fall to the ground laughing. I looked amazed. He laughed! Sungmin just smirked and join with Kangin to tickle Donghae. My eyes got bigger and bigger. He laughed! Only that was on my mind.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry that its so short :(