Hangeng

Escape

"Yeah Hangeng. Sungmin is here by the way bro!" Kibum said to Hangeng who looked me first. He looked straight to my eyes. I looked somewhere else. He's stare is scary!

"And this kid?" Hangeng ask.

"Hyukjae my friend." Sungmin said smiling to me. I just sigh. Then we heard screaming. We all run out of the class and looked around. We saw Heechul running to us. He was the one who screamed.

"What is it Heechul?" Sungmin said panicking.

"I found a really pretty mirror!" We then looked him with 'are you serious' face. He smiled brightly. Then Hangeng grab his shirt.

"Why the hell are you screaming! There is zombies here! You ing fool!" Hangeng said really angrily to Heechul. Heechul just rolled his eyes. Kibum get next to Hangeng.

"Bro. Please don't fight with him." Hangeng looked Kibums face and let Heechul go.

"You are lucky today." Hangeng said and Heechul just raise his eyebrow.

"Are these two brothers?" Heechul said pointing at Hangeng and Kibum.

"Yes." Sungmin answered. Then I heard the weird zombie noise. I looked the hall behind us. I patted Sungmins shoulder.

"Sungmin there is zombies coming!" Sungmin looked behind him and the brothers did the same. Heechul looked those zombies and sigh. He took out a gun and put bullets in it. I looked how calmly Heechul put the bullet in to the gun. Sungmin was ready so those brothers. Kibum shooted first and Hangeng took a knife out of his jacket. Sungmin was ready to attack too and I.. I just stand out of the way and looked if zombies were coming from others sides.

"Out of the way kid." Heechul said to Kibum and Heechul started to shoot. Only one bullet and he got two zombies. He hit them on the head without even looking at them. My mouth drop open. How good is he at shooting!? I then heard a sound. It wasn't loud, but I could hear it. I walked to the sound. It lead me to third floor and to the fifth class. I opened the door and saw a girl laying on the ground. I run to her and turned her around.

"Oh my god! What happen to you? You are all pale!" I said to the girl who breath heavily. She was shaking and she was cold. I saw a zombie bite on her shoulder and that she was bleeding.

"Mi..mister... I...I am sca..scared. I feel that I am so cold. Am I going to die?" I started to panic little. My hands shake and I sweat.

"Don't think those things. Just rest." I said to her and she calm down. Then I heard weird zombie noise again. I can tell that its only one zombie. I lift the cold girl to my arms. I lean on the wall panicking. The girl grab my shirt.

"Mister can you stop this pain? Can you send me to my mother and my little sister?" I looked the girl sadly.

"You want me to do it?" I said and the girl nodded. I put her down. Then I heard the zombie coming closer. I breath as quietly as I could. Then I take a chair next to me. I saw the zombie passing the class. I sigh quietly, but I couldn't walk because my legs were shaking. Then I looked on to the teachers table and saw a gun. There was one bullet left, but if I shoot her now the zombie hears me and if I don't do it quickly she becomes zombie. this! I will shoot her now that she can rest in peace! I get next to the girl.

"Close your eyes." I whispered to her and she closed her eyes. I put the gun near her head. Then I closed my eyes and pull the trigger. When I opened my eyes I saw the girls face a smile. That made me start to cry. I wipe my tears on my shirt. Then I heard footsteps. When I looked behind me I saw that zombie coming in the class. It looked me. I panicked inside. My heart was pounding really fast and I get up. I get a safe distance from the zombie.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3