Kyuhyuns trick

Escape

"Come with me." Kyuhyun said grabbing my hand. He got inside the room where Donghae was. I looked Donghae who looked really sad. He was looking out of the window. When he turned his head and looked Kyuhyun holding my hand. He's expression changed to colder now.

"I have a good news to myself." Kyuhyun said smirking evilly at Donghae. Donghae just looked Kyuhyun. He looked like he could throw Kyuhyun out of the window right away. I feel a little uneasy.

"I and Hyukjae are dating. Is it great?" Kyuhyun said suddenly. What the hell?! Donghae was really shocked hearing that, but then he looked like he calm down. I pull Kyuhyuns ear.

"What the hell are you saying?" I whispered to him and then Kyuhyun grinned.

"I want to test him more." Kyuhyun looked like he enjoyed this moment. Donghae looked even more angrier when I had whispered to Kyuhyun. Is he jealous?

"Prove it." Donghae said calmly. I looked him shocked. What the hell is he saying?!

"Okay." Kyuhyun said calmly. No! Why drag me into this!? Then Kyuhyun grab my hand and looked into my eyes. He put his hands on my cheek. Oh god!! I am going to die! Mom help me! Then Kyuhyuns face came closer and closer to mine. I squeezed my eyes close, but I didn't felt anything. I opened my eyes and saw Kyuhyun evil smile. I pushed him away quickly. That was close! Donghae came next to me.

"You bastard!" Donghae said to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun smiled even wider.

"You realized it?" Kyuhyun said to Donghae. I looked those two.

"You aren't dating Hyukjae and you still kissed him!" Donghae looked really angry.

"Wait a minute Donghae he didn't..." I was going to tell him, but Kyuhyun stopped me by interrupting.

"Yes I kissed him. Jealous?" Kyuhyun said smirking. Donghae run towards Kyuhyun. He grab Kyuhyuns shirt and pin him towards the wall.

"You want to die so soon?!" Donghae said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked really calm. Donghae punch his face.

"Nothing will change even if you punch me many times." Kyuhyun said calmly. When Donghae was going to punch again I run to them and try to grab Donghaes hand, but I got hit myself on the eye. I fall to the ground. It really hurts! I roll around the floor. Then I heard door opening.

"Stop Donghae!" Sungmin yelled and I saw him separate Donghae from Kyuhyun.

"What the hell is wrong with you Donghae!" Sungmin yelled to Donghae. Donghae calm down and came next to me. He looked really shocked now.

"I am okay, don't worry." Donghae looked down the ground.

"I am sorry." I touched Donghaes shoulder.

"It was really my fault to come suddenly there. Oh and by the way. Kyuhyun didn't really kiss me." Donghae looked me.

"He didn't?" Then Donghae looked Kyuhyun who was grinning next to Sungmin.

"Now I know how strong you are and what are you like." Kyuhyun said smirking to Donghae. He turned to look at me.

"I am really sorry." Donghae whispered to me. I looked his sad eyes. Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun away from the room and get out of the room himself. He shut the door and leave us alone.

"What do we do with my eye! It still hurts!" I said to Donghae he looked around the room.

"I'll go and get something cold to you." He walked towards the door. I looked the ground. This is too awkward now. Then I felt strong arms hugging me tightly. I was startled by the hug.

"I can't stand to watch you with someone else." Donghae whispered to my ear.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!