Picture

Escape

I started to wake up from my dreams and I felt someone's arms around me from behind. I turned around slowly. I saw familiar face. I looked carefully his face. It is Donghae!!! His and mine face was about 2 centimeters close. I try to get out from his embrace, but it didn't work. He is so strong. I looked his sleepy face. It looked so peaceful and innocent. I then looked his arms that were around me. How can I get out of his embrace? Then I heard door opening. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my body.

"Aww~ They look like a couple!" Sungmin said excitingly.

"Should I jump on them and wake them?" Kyuhyun said and I heard Sungmin walking away. I think he is angry at Kyuhyun. He's steps were loud and powerful so I think he is angry. The door closet and I heard Kyuhyun running after Sungmin.

"Don't worry I will come with you only." Kyuhyun said and I heard a voice like someone has fall on the ground.

"Don't come!" Sungmin said and I felt shyness in his voice. I didn't then hear any sound anymore. I guess they are far away from our room. I opened my eyes slowly. Then I try to get up, but it was impossible because Donghae hugged me so tightly. I sigh a little. Then I saw Donghae opening slowly he's eyes. I closed my eyes quickly and try to relax again. I felt Donghae letting me go. Then I felt his fingertips running throw my hair. Then I felt his palm softly landing on my cheek. It was really awkward to pretend to be asleep.

"I am maybe dreaming again." Donghae said with his sleepy voice. He got up and walked out of the room. I opened my right eye and looked around. There was no one in the room so I opened my other eye too. I got up and sigh. It was really awkward. I rub my right eye and then touched my cheek where Donghae touched me. It had a warm feeling in there still even if he didn't touch it anymore. My heart was pumping hardly all the time when I pretend to be sleep and it gotten a little normal now. I put my hand on my chest and try to feel how hardly my heart was pumping. Suddenly the door opened and I looked to the doors direction. I saw Yesung standing there. He got inside and looked me. I looked him confused and surprised.

"We are leading you tomorrow deeper to the town." Yesung said and I nodded slowly. He turn his back to me and started to walk towards the door.

"We will be in bigger danger when we go deeper to the city. The zombies will find us easier there if you aren't careful that is." He closed the door. I didn't say anything. I just sit there and looked the door. Then I got up and get towards the door. When I was going to grab the knob it moved. The door was going to come towards me. I dodge it in time. Then I looked who it was and I saw it was Donghae. He looked really surprised when he saw me up.

"You are up already?" He said awkwardly. I nodded to him.

"Well I will go now." I said to him and run pass him to the bathroom. I lock the door and sigh. I looked the mirror. Better to be more careful about the zombie and doors. If I am not careful tomorrow I could die in the city. I then looked away and sigh again.

"Hurry up!" I heard Kyuhyuns voice. He knock the door.

"I need to come there too!" He said to me behind the door. Well I guess I will have to be quick! I do what I had to do in the bathroom. Then I wash my face and hands. I saw a towel I looked it closely and it had someone's name on it. It had name 'Hyuk'. Is it for me? Or is it for someone else? I don't know, but I wipe my wet face into the towel quickly. I run to the door where Kyuhyun waited for his turn. When I opened the door Kyuhyun run inside.

"Go quickly!" He said to me begging. I move away from the door way and head towards the room where I sleep. I opened the door. First thing I saw behind the door was Donghae looking at some kind of pictures. I get inside and close the door. I sit next to him and looked the picture where was a little boy and his parents.

"Is it you?" I asked Donghae. He looked me and nodded. He looks so sad.

"How are your parents?" I asked him.

"My parents have died when I was 17." He said to me.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down at the ground. I shouldn't ask him that! I felt guilty.

"Its okay. I am use to be without them already." He said to me I lift up my head and looked him. Our eyes meet each other. We stare at each other about 5 minutes. I was the one who looked away. Then I felt Donghae leaning on me. I looked immediately at him and again our eyes meet. I felt awkward now. I looked away again turning my head too. Suddenly Donghae grab my chin and turn my head towards him. He's face get closer to mine slowly.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3