Run out of ammo

Escape

"Hyukjae! Take the steering now!" Donghae said to me and I hold it and try to as good as possibly avoid the trees. Donghae put the gun out of the window and started to shoot zombies that where ahead of us and behind us. It was hard to steer the car, but still I could dodge te trees. Then I heard a sound from our back seat, but Donghae didn't he was too busy shooting the zombies. Then he cursed.

" I run out of ammo! I don't have more!" Donghae said to me and he take the steering and drrive himself. I looked behind and saw a hooded man on our back seat. I didn't see his face.

"Don't worry Henry is here~" He said really cheerfully. I looked him shocked.

"I got a gun for you guys too~ Escaping the zombies now? With this car?" He asked us. I nodded.

"What the do you think! No! We are here just to die. Who is behind there!" Donghae said really angrily to Henry.

"Its Henry." I said to Donghae. He just sigh and didn't say anything anymore, but I could see that he is irritated. When I looked Henry he had two guns on his lap.

"Okay then~ You drive Ill shoot." Henry said with a serious tone at the end.

"Sounds better than you sleeping in the back." Donghae said to him. Then Henry started to shoot when the window was down. I was looking ahead of me, because my head was spinning now. I move too much at the car. I am going to barf. Everytime I heard Henry shooting he hit his target. We got out really quickly, but there was only few zombies behind us that could follow us. Donghae back the car and hit the zombies. then he started to drive forward again.

"Why did you come again just now?" Donghae asked Henry. He just simrked.

"I heard gun shots so why not come here and plus I get a free ride~" He said to Donghae. Donghae drive to the place where we are suppose to meet everyone else. Soon Sungmin and Kyuhyun run to us.

"You get a car! Yes! We got a little weapons." Sungmin said to us.

"Henry came with us too." I said pointing the back seat. Sungmin looked the back seat and looked confused.

"There isn't anyone." Kyuhyun said to me. I looked the back seat and he was right. There wans't anyone. Donghae looked confused too. When did he get out of the car without us hearing or seeing.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long! >.<