Ambers tears

Escape

"No. I don't. Why do you think that?" I asked Donghae. He cough and looked around.

"Just forget it." Donghae said to me. He was blushing. I looked into his eyes.

"Just forget it!" He started to run away from me. He didn't look in front of himself so he hit himself on a pole. I run towards him.

"Are you okay?" I yelled to him and then he get up quickly and run away again.

"Just don't come closer! I am fine!" He run to somewhere. I looked in Sungmins direction.

"Idiot!" Kyuhyun said calmly. Then he looked Sungmin who was next to him. Sungmin sigh at Donghaes accident.

"Sungmin! I wanna hug you!" Kyuhyun started to hug Sungmin, but Sungmin dodge him. When he was going to hug again. Sungmin kicked his stomach, but Kyuhyun hugged his leg.

"Then I will hug your leg." Kyuhyun said smirking. Sungmin shake his leg and tried to make Kyuhyun let go, but no use he was too tightly hugging his leg. I looked Kangin. He was just talking with the girls. Then Kangin looked me and clap his hands.

"We are going now!" I get inside the car. Sungmin go and get Donghae. Kyuhyun was at the drivers seat and Kangin was next to him. Sungmin and Donghae came inside the car too. I was sitting at the middle. The car started to drive. We were in front of the girls car. The girls drive after us.

2 hours later girls car stopped. We waited for them about 5 meters ahead of them. Krystal get out of the car. She opened the engine bonnet and looked the motors. When she shut it there was a zombie behind her. I saw when Amber and others pointed panicking behind her. She looked behind her and was shocked from the zombie, but when she was running away from it. The zombie bite her left hand. She hit it with all her strength, but it didn't want to let go. Amber opened the window and shooted the zombies head two times. Krystal kicked it away. She walked next to the car and lean on it. Her hand was covered in blood. The zombie bite was really deep. Luna get out of the car and she come next to our car.

"Don't come out no matter what! This is our fight!" Luna said to us. Then suddenly a pack of zombies grab her at the legs and drag her away from us. Kyuhyun locked the door. When I tried to go out of the car Donghae and Sungmin grab hold of me.

"Let go of me! I have to help her!" I yelled to them. Sungmin looked away.

"We can't its too late." Kangin said to me. I bite my lower lip and try to stand it.

"You better not look." Donghae said and put his hands on my eyes. I started to hear screaming. My body shake. Someone shut my ears too. The only thing I heard was pulse pumping. It felt like they were letting me wait for hour. Then they let go.

"Is it over?" I asked Sungmin. He shake his head.

I looked the girls car. I saw Victoria getting out of the car. She had spikes in front of her shoes. Then I saw attached in to her waist was a knife and two guns and there was a punching glovers too. They weren't big at all. The zombies were starting to come behind the girls car. Victoria pull out her guns and started to shoot. Amber get out of the car.

"Amber you know what to do, right?" Krystal said to Amber. She gave her a gun. Amber take it and put the gun on to her chest where her heart was.

"Drive safely." Krystal said smiling to Amber. Then Amber pull the trigger. She looked the ground. Victoria finish off the last zombies quickly by kicking them. There were no zombies around anymore. Amber put Krystals body next to a tree. She put Krystals gun on her lap. Then Victoria and Amber get inside the car. Amber looked at Krystal final time and started to drive.

"Lets go already." Amber said to us. I saw tears falling from her cheeks. I would cry too in this situation, but crying won't bring them back. We started to drive again to the big city.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3