Two bullets

Escape

"Donghae... The ice?" I said blushing a little. Donghae let go of me and he get out of the room. My heart pound fast and I put my hand on my chest. My heart. Why is it pounding so fast?

Donghae pov:

I walked to the kitchen and took some ice from the fridge and put it in a bag that I found on the table. I looked out of the window. It looked quiet outside. I walked back to the room, but then I stopped at the door.

"Hey! Donghae~"

I looked behind me and saw Kyuhyun. He smirked at me.

"You bring ice for me? Aww.. Thank you." Kyuhyun was going to take the ice bag, but I pulled it away from him.

"Its not for you. Its for Hyukjae." Then Kyuhyun looked into my eyes.

"Why don't you go inside then?" I turned my back for him and opened the door. I get inside the room and close the door. I looked Hyukjae who sit and looked me. I give the ice to him.

Hyukjae pov:

I take the ice bag. I put it on my eye carefully. It sting a lot. Donghae was going to go out of the room.

"Wait!" I said to Donghae. He stopped.

"Thank you." I said to him. He turned his head and looked me straight to my eyes.

"You don't need to thank me." Donghae said and smiled little. He opened the door and then I saw everyone behind the door. They stare at us.

"Well lets go to do something else." Kangin said to everyone and they agreed with him. Some of them were gone, but the brothers stand there.

"Hyukjae we have something to speak with you." Kibum said and was going to go inside the room, but Donghae stopped him.

"Well, what is it?" I said to Kibum.

"Our food store is littler than we thought, so we have to go and get more." I nodded to Kibum and got up. I walked towards those three. Then I looked Donghae.

"I won't be long so don't worry." I said to Donghae and then he step away. He didn't look at me. I get out from the house with the brothers. We used the back gate and almost immediately there were lots of trees and grass. We run through it. For about 8 minutes pass and we were between two buildings. There was a gate in front of us. Hangeng looked if there were zombies. Then he sign us to follow him and that we did.

When we were in the nearest store Hangeng pointed at a pharmacy. He looked Kibum and Kibum nodded. He run to the pharmacy. I was going to follow him, but Hangeng grab my hand before I could run.

"You will come with me." I nodded to him and we get inside the store. There was a lot of food. Hangeng hand me bags and we take as much as we could. Then Hangeng stopped and looked outside the window. I did the same. There was zombies coming! He and I run out from the store. Kibum run behind us. We run to were we came from. Kibum run really fast and get next to me. Then he trip and fall to the ground. The zombies were close to Kibum. Kibum throw the bag were was medicines to me. I catch the bag. Hangeng gave me his bag too.

"I am not going to leave you two!" I said to Hangeng. He looked really angrily at me.

"Go or I will shoot you!" Hangeng yelled to me. He pull out his gun and shoot at zombies. When he looked at me he took a another gun out and pointed it at me. I bite my lower lip so hard that it started to bleed little. I run to the gate and shut it. Why do I have to escape alone!? I just can't leave them alone! Hangeng and Kibum run towards the gate, but the zombies where too close to them. They lean on the gate. I looked those two.

"Let me help you guys!" I said to them. Hangeng shoot a bullet at me and I felt the bullet cutting my cheek little.

"Go now! Don't worry about us! We are doom to die anyway." I looked shocked at Hangeng and Kibum. Kibum smile to me.

"Go. Please." I close my eyes and run towards Kyuhyuns house. Why? My tears started to fall without stopping.

Hangeng pov:

"He is gone now. Lets kill as much as we can!" Kibum nodded to me. We started to shoot as much as we could and we fight with bare hands too. I have two bullets left. I won't use at those. One zombie bite my leg. I kicked with my other leg and I manage to get free from its grip. The zombies where attacking Kibum. I know that the zombies bite don't effect him, but I am different.

"Bro! Look out!" Kibum yelled to me and fight the zombies at the same time. The zombies scratch my back and I felt my blood coming out from the wounds. Few of them bite my right shoulder and left hand. Kibum run towards me. He had already killed the zombies that were attacking him. He shoot the last zombies around us. I fall to the ground Kibum get next to me.

"Kill me brother like you promised me." Kibum said to me. I looked him.

"You want to go with me to the another side?" He nodded to me. I smiled a little painfully. The wounds that zombies made to me were really painful and I felt like my strength was gone. Kibum took one of my bullet from my gun and put it inside his gun. We pointed the guns at each other and closed our eyes.

Hyukjae pov:

When I was getting inside the house I heard two gun shots at the same time.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!