Helper

Escape

Suddenly we heard something. We get closer to each other and others had weapons in their hands. I was the only one who hadn't weapon. I looked Sungmin. He was really serious looking. I then looked the ground. Then I heard footsteps. I looked in front of me. There was a young man walking peacefully. He had some kind of weapon in his hand and he spin it like it was a toy. Then he looked us. Everyone looked at him too. Then we sigh from relieve.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing here?" He asked us. He had cool looking cap on his head.

"We are waiting for the ship to come and get us." Sungmin said to him. He looked us really surprised.

"It takes a long time it to come here and its not a good idea to be in the open place. Here can be any kind of people and plus zombies are walking around here. So if I where you guys I would search for a safer place to stay." Donghae looked the guy.

"Are you helping us?" Donghae said raising he's eyebrow. The guy looked him and came closer to us. He stopped his weapon and put it inside his pocket. I didn't saw what it was, but I am really curious about it.

"If I am going to then you guys would blame me for having lead you to trouble, so I won't bother. Here is good places to stay, but I don't know if they are safe. You have to decide yourself. I can only help by giving you map. That's all." He gave Sungmin the map. Then he waved to us.

"I'll have to go now." I run and stopped him.

"I want to know your name. Because you helped us then I will remember it." He looked me surprised. Then he smiled to me.

"Henry. Your kid?" He said to me.

"Hyukjae." I said to him. Then he write my name on his palm.

"I will remember it then. See ya!" He said to us and walked away. Donghae sigh. I looked everyone. Kyuhyun suddenly lift me up on to his arms.

"Sungmin are you jealous now?" Kyuhyun said looking at Sungmin. Sungmin just shake his head and sigh. Donghae glared Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sigh and then looked me.

"Then I will tease Donghae~" He said and he's evil smirk made me become even more nervous.

"Donghae! I will take Hyukjae on a date!" Kyuhyun said to Donghae. I looked Donghae and he looked Kyuhyun like he could kill him now. Sungmin looked us for a while and then turn his back for us. Kangin was in the car and sigh. He listened to his music again.

"He is coming." Kyuhyun whispered to me and I saw Donghae walking towards us. Kyuhyun put me down and hug behind me. Donghae looked even more colder. When Sungmin looked us he run towards us and when he was next to us. He grab Kyuhyuns arm and squeeze it.

"Kyuhyun please don't make trouble to everyone else." Sungmins smile was cold as ice and when I looked he's eyes it burned with anger. He was looking Kyuhyun all the time. Donghae pull me closer to him.

"Jealous?" Kyuhyun said grinning to Sungmin.

"No. I just don't want to Donghae and Hyukjae to be in trouble because of you." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun coldly. When he looked me and Donghae he smiled warmly. Okay Sungmin is angry at Kyuhyun.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3