Car

Escape

"Donghae and Hyukjae! You two have to stay wake for a while when its dark. We need sleep." Kangin said to us. I nodded.

"What ever." Donghae said and Sungmin just sigh. I looked down where was lots of zombies. Then I see a car driving this way. It looked like a drunken mans car.

"What is that car doing?" I said to everyone pointing at the car. Kangin and Sungmin came look at it.

"Oh it's Heechul! he cant drive and he still drives!" Kangin said a little angrily. Sungmin bite his lower lip thinking something.

"I have to go down!" Kangin said. Donghae stopped him.

"You want to die that much?" Donghae said to him and then he looked Donghae.

"I must save Heechul." Then Donghae let him go and Sungmin sigh. I looked around. The zombies walked to somewhere else. What's matter with them? I looked the shop that was about 40 meters away from us. There was other peoples. I patted Sungmins hand and pointed to those peoples.

"We can't help them now! There is too much zombies and Heechul is like a drunker with his car." Then the car stopped. Heechul run to the building that we were. He was covered on blood. The zombies didn't even look at Heechul. He climb up and Kangin helped him up.

"! You make me worried!" Heechul smirked to Kangin.

"Don't worry dear. I know what I am doing." Kangin pointed his clothes that were covered on blood.

"Zombie blood. It smells bad, but better than nothing." Heechul grinned to Sungmin then.

"Sungmin. Long time no see and I see two new faces." Heechul looked me and smiled. I backed away from him because he was getting closer and closer to me. Then Donghae pulled him away from me. He looked Donghae and then sigh.

"You are too serious. Take a break or something." Heechul said and sit on the ground. Donghae looked me for a while and then turned his back to me. Sungmin go back to look for another way to get out of here. Kangin go and talked to Heechul. They play pranks on each other. I don't have anything to do, but I don't want to go disturb Sungmin or those two. I walked next to Donghae.

"Do you have any ideas how could we get out of this town?" Donghae looked me and I smiled to him. He didn't smile to me. He just turned his back to me. How rude! I touch his shoulder and turned him around.

"Are you listening to me?" I said to him and he looked somewhere else. It ticked me off. Then I turned his head towards me and looked into his eyes. My and his face were really close to each other. Then Donghae pushed me away from him.

"Don't get too close to me!" He said to me turning his head away. Everyone looked us. They had really worried faces. I looked them and they turned around and looked somewhere else. They pretend they didn't see anything. I sit down and pulled my legs close to me. I put my head on my knees. I heard footsteps and I looked behind. Sungmin patted my shoulder.

"Don't worry. He is just like that to everyone." I get up and hit my shoulder to Sungmins knee. I roll on the ground in pain.

"What is your knee made of? Iron!?" Sungmin giggled a little.

"Sorry~" He said to me and I saw Donghae looking at me.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3