At the high building

Escape

Then I heard sound near again.

"Sungmin. Don't tease me." Then I heard the sound coming closer and closer. I looked in front of me. I saw a crawling zombie. I get up quickly and take the chair. I slam the chair at the zombie. The chair broke from my power. Then I poked the chairs leg through zombies stomach. It still moved. It try to get to Hyukjae. It didn't care about me. Then I slam the chairs other legs at the zombies head. It didn't move anymore. I poked with the left pieces of chair at the zombie. It didn't move.

"What happen?" Hyukjae said rubbing he's eyes. When he looked me he looked shocked.

Hyukjae pov:

"Blo...blood. It is all over you." I said to Donghae. My hands trembled. Donghae come next to me and squat.

"Little blood doesn't kill you." He said to me.

"It doesn't, but you are all over it." Then we heard Sungmins voice. The door opened and he looked inside.

"Oh god! A zombie!" He said pointing at the zombie that I had killed.

"Ugh. That is not pretty to look. Now lets go. We don't have much time in here." I and Donghae followed Sungmin out. Kangin had a car waiting for us. We get inside the car and he drive to the town. He stopped the car next to shop. I and Donghae get down. I take lot of bags and took as much food as I could and I take the ones that last longest. I run to the car and give the bags to Sungmin. Donghae came to the car too. He took water as much as he could.

"Drive quickly!" Sungmin said to Kangin. Kangin drive away, because the zombies where coming behind the car. I sigh and looked the foods and the waters. When we were at some kind of high building the car stopped.

"What is it?!" I asked Kangin.

"Its broke. The ty thing! Lets go!" We get out of the car. Sungmin and Kangin take the food bags and water bags and climb up.

"You guys better not fall!" I said to them. Then I heard zombie sounds.

"Quickly they are coming!" Sungmin and Kangin where at the roof already. Donghae pushed me and I climb as fast as I could. Donghae followed me.

"We made it!" I said and then sigh. This is too scary and hard! Donghae yawned. I looked him. How can he be so calm?! Sungmin and Kangin talked something with each other. I walked towards Donghae. Then I slip.

"Aa!" I scream. Donghae looked behind him and then he's eyes got bigger. He get up and grabbed my hand. I fall on Donghae. My and his face were really close to each other. Donghaes face started to turn red as tomato. I looked where Sungmin and Kangin where. They were smirking.

"What are you smirking!?" Donghae yelled to them. I sigh and get up.

"Need help?" I said to Donghae offering his help. He looked away from me.

"I don't need any."

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3