Gate

Escape

The zombie followed my every move, well I felt like it. I was at the corner where I couldn't escape. I squeeze myself to the corner. The zombie came closer and closer. Then I close my eyes. Donghae help! I could only think that kind of thing. Then I heard a loud sound. I opened my eyes and saw the zombie fall to the ground right next to my feet. I looked up and saw Donghae. I pout a little.

"Oh, you are here. What took you so long, huh!?"I suddenly remembered that girl. I started to tremble and tears started to flow out of my eyes. Donghae sigh.

"Anyway I am here now. What happen?" I get in front of Donghae and put my forehead on his left shoulder.

"I killed the girl. She was in pain so I had to shoot her and if I wouldn't she would turn in to zombie!"

"I would do the same so don't worry." I felt Donghae patting my head slowly and gently. Then he coughed.

"Lets go now others are waiting for us." I nodded to him and we get to second floor and we saw lots of shot and hit zombies on the ground. Sungmin sigh and then he's eyes got bigger when he saw me.

"Young man! Where have you been?! I have been looking all over for you in this floor! You made me worry too much! And Donghae! Going everywhere you like isn't good too!" Sungmin yelled to us.

"Mom! Calm down." Donghae said and then he sigh.

"You don't tell me that! I was so worried!"

"We know." Donghae said calmly and Sungmin calm down.

"Lets go now!" Kangin yelled to us in the stairs. We followed him out of the school.

"Now we have to get some food and hiding place." Kangin said to us looking around. We were ready if zombies attacked.

"I will go with the new kids search for food and water." Heechul said to Kangin and he nodded. Heechul, Kibum and Hangeng run out of our sight.

"Okay! Can we go to the town?" I asked those three and they looked me.

"To get a car where we could ride and we don't have to waste energy on running and walking." I looked them.

"That isn't a bad idea, but the problem is zombies." Kangin said to me.

"Lets go to the town. We have to look for other survivors too." Sungmin said to Kangin and then he sigh.

"Fine!" Kangin said forcefully. We walked deeper and deeper to the town. There was not zombies yet. It was quiet actually. This is too creepy. I pulled Donghaes shirt, but he didn't look at me at all. I go closer to him. I feel safe when I am close to him I don't know why. Then we stopped. I heard zombie sounds again.

"This way!" Sungmin said waving to us next to some kind of clothes shop. We followed him and we pass that clothes shop quickly. We run straight and we end up on dead end. A gate was next to me. I try to open it, but it didn't move.

"Climb on top of one and another! Quickly." Kangin said to us. Donghae looked Sungmin and he nodded. Sungmin get on Donghaes shoulders. Donghae looked me.

"I don't know. I could be heavy."

"Now its not the time to think that." Donghae said to me and Kangin helped me on Sungmins shoulders. When we get next to the gate I felt we wobbled a little. I get to another side of the gate. Sungmin get down from Donghaes shoulders easily.

"Quickly guys!" Kangin said and I saw him hitting some zombies with a stick. I opened the gate quickly with my hands shaking. I get out of the way. They run and Kangin shut the gate and locked it. We get away from the gate and the zombies try to touch us, but luckily we had a lot of space.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3