The girls

Escape

"I am his sister. My name is Sulli. I had few hours ago a text message from him, but not anymore." Kangin and I froze. I looked the ground. Kangin coughed a little.

"I am sorry that I was so rude." Kangin said to Sulli. She just smiled to him.

"Its okay. Do you want to see Heechuls final texts message?" Kangin nodded to Sulli. Then Sulli pull her phone out and showed us a text message from Heechul. Its says: 'Hey Sulli~ I guess this is a final text for you. I am going to fight with the zombies last time maybe. So don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. Oh and when you see my boyfriend can you say I am happy with him and he can't die or I will come from dead and punish him if I am dead that is. Hahaha! Love ya sis! ^^'

"That's so straight!" I said to Kangin. Kangin just smiled a little.

"That is Heechul to you." He said smiling bitterly.

"By the way. I will introduce you my friends. The driver is Amber and those three are Luna, Victoria and Krystal." Sulli said to us and we nodded.

"Hey! Oh there are someone else in here. Thank god we aren't the only one!" Sungmin said to the girls. The girls just smiled, well some of them.

"You girls are going to the big city with us?" Sungmin asked the girls. He talked with them like he knew them for a long time.

"Yeah we are. And we are going to wait for the ship as well." Sungmin nodded to Sulli. I sigh and then I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw Donghae. He had his arms crossed. I smiled to him awkwardly. He just raise his eyebrow.

"Who are those?" He said to me like he was whispering.

"Sulli, Amber, Victoria, Luna and Krystal." I said to him and then Donghae looked the girls for a while. He looked at me.

"Lets go to the city already." Donghae said to everyone. I looked Donghaes eyes. He looked like he didn't care about anything anymore.

"You want to go to city to hug Hyukjae and go on a date with him?" Kyuhyun said to Donghae teasingly. He grin at us. I looked somewhere else, but I sense Donghae was calm.

"So what if I want. You have to find someone else, because I am not giving Hyukjae to you." Donghae said to Kyuhyun. I looked Donghae surprised. Is he serious or is he joking?

"Fine~ I will take... Hmm... Ah! Sungmin!" Kyuhyun said running towards Sungmin. Sungmin dodge Kyuhyuns hugging attempt.

"Don't just hug people around. Its creeping me out." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smirk to Sungmin.

"If its you than I will hug you whenever I want!" Sungmin sigh to what Kyuhyun said. I just lean on our car.

"Hyukjae." I looked Donghae who was saying my name. He looked all of a sudden so serious

"Do you like Kyuhyun?" He asked me and I almost hit my head on the cars window.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3