Army car

Escape

I get closer to Donghae. Zombies try to grab our clothes. Then I saw an army car coming closer and closer towards us.

"Stay still!" The driver yell to us. Then the next to the driver guy pull a big gun out from the window and I saw his head out too. Then he started to shoot quickly. He shoot as many zombies as he could with one bullet. He was really good at shooting. Then before I notice all zombies around us where down and didn't move anymore. Me and Donghae got down from the car, but we where still careful about the bodies. Those guys who where in army clothes stopped their car and get down from it. The shooter get close to the car and there was that zombie inside the car still. It was moving. The shooter get next to the window where the zombie was still scratching at. He point his gun at the window right into zombies head. Then he started to shoot many times at it. The zombie got hit many times and the glass broke into million pieces.

"Attention!" The shooter started to yell. Everyone get in their position. The shooter join them. They where standing straightly.

"We are at your service!" The driver yelled to me and Donghae.

"Yell really loud! So loud that the zombies will come again." Donghae said to the guys. They where about 6 guys standing in front of us.

"I heard something." One of those guys said. I started to hear it too. It was zombies sounds. We all get inside the car as quickly as we could and the driver drive away as quickly as he could. When we where away from the zombies we got a little relaxed.

"Who are you guys anyway?" One of those guys asked us. He was bright and friendly to me and Donghae.

"I am Hyukjae and he is Donghae. How about you guys?" I asked those guys. The bright one started to smile even brighter.

"Well. I can't tell you yet, because we are taking you to somewhere you like." I tilted my head. Somewhere we like?

"You are going to drop us off where are most the zombies!?" Donghae said to those guys. I shut Donghaes mouth.

"Don't be too rude to them! They saved us! I am sorry. He is like that when it comes to new people." I said to the guys. The bright one just sigh.

"Its no problem, but if our leader hears that then he would be really angry." I looked the bright guy. Then I got an idea.

"Do you guys know where to find a new car for my team? And we have to get back. We don't know this place that much so we need to get back to that place where zombies are and get back to our meeting place." I said to him. He nodded to me.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long! >.