City

Escape

From many hours from happening we were in the city. We parked to nearest building. We go to girls car. Amber put window down and looked us with Sulli and Victoria.

"We will part now. We will meet maybe when the ship comes." Amber said to us. I looked the girls sadly. Amber looked me and smiled a little.

"Don't make that face. Its better that we won't be in the same building, because it will be too cramped." Amber said to me. I nodded to her. She waved to me and we backed away from the car. They drive away from us. I looked their car as long as I didn't saw it anymore. Then I felt someone touching my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Donghae.

"Maybe this is for the best." He said to me and I nodded. I looked Sungmin who was smiling to me behind Donghae. Kangin was listening to music again. Kyuhyun was looking at Kangin. I wonder too what kind of music is he listening. Kangin looked Kyuhyun. He give him his earphone. When Kyuhyun put the earphone to his right ear Kangin started his music. Kyuhyun jump up and throw the earphone quickly as possible.

"What the ! That music is like from hell! How can you look so relaxed from it!" Kyuhyun yelled to Kangin. Kangin looked really surprised.

"It is really relaxing." Kangin said to Kyuhyun.

"You don't really know the real relaxing music." Kyuhyun said to Kangin and then he sigh. Sungmin just shook his head. Donghae was following those two too, but then he turn and looked me again. I looked him too. Then Kyuhyun put his arm around Donghaes shoulders. Donghae looked annoyed when Kyuhyun came.

"Will you guys go out on a date now when you have time and there is not zombies coming yet." Kyuhyun asked us. Donghae pushed Kyuhyun away from him.

"Its none of your business!" Donghae said and he's cheeks was little reddish. I looked Kyuhyun confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun grinned evilly.

"Didn't Donghae tell you that you two are.." Donghae shut Kyuhyuns mouth.

"Its nothing!" Donghae said to me and glared at Kyuhyun. Sungmin grab Kyuhyuns shirt.

"Don't tease other people." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun. Then Kyuhyun looked Sungmin. He smirk at Sungmin.

"You want me to talk about us then." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin. Sungmin push him away from him.

"Just stay away from others! I don't care if you get into fight! I don't care at all!" Sungmin said and I saw his cheeks was a little reddish. Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin. Sungmin hit Kyuhyuns stomach with his elbow. Kyuhyun fall to his knees holding his stomach.

"I understand. Love hurts in a good way too." Kyuhyun said and Sungmin was not even looking him. Donghae just sigh to them. I just smiled. They were funny and cute together like a real couple.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3