Umbrella

Escape

Then I got an idea. Well its the only idea.

"Is it a nice weather?" I said to Donghae smiling to him. He looked up and then he looked me.

"Its cloudy and its going to rain soon. You like those kind of weather?" I looked up and saw that Donghae was right. It was cloudy! That was a stupid question then.

"You are really.. Umm.. Clever." Donghae said to me smirking.

"I know that you are thinking differently!" I said to Donghae. He looked somewhere else.

"What are you talking about?" He said looking at the sky. Then a rain drop touched my cheek. I wipe my cheek and then looked up. Don't rain! Don't rain! Then it started to rain. In a minute I was wet from my clothes. I looked towards Donghae. He didn't care about the rain. Then he get next to me and put his leather jacket on top of my head.

"Where did you pull that out?" I asked him.

"Its a secret." He said to me. I looked his face that was red again. Then my face turn red too.

"Where did this rain come!" Sungmins voice startled me and Donghae. We looked where others where. They were under an umbrella.

"Donghae! Hyukjae! Come here! You will be wet!" Kyuhyun said to us. He smirked his evil smirk to us.

"We are already wet. You idiot and I don't care if I get wet. Hyukjae won't get wet when I am with him." Donghae said to Kyuhyun. He looked annoyed when he saw Kyuhyun. Then I pull his shirt.

"You will get cold." I said to him. Donghae looked me.

"Don't worry about me. I am stronger than that idiot." Donghae said to me. I sigh and then looked into his eyes.

"Go under the umbrella!" I said to him worriedly. Donghaes cheeks got a little reddish.

"Okay. If you say so, but you have to go under it too." Donghae said to me and I nodded. We run to where others where and we got under an other umbrella. There were tree umbrellas. Kyuhyun was with Sungmin. Kangin was alone and he hold on to another umbrella. When we came he gave us it. So I was under the umbrella with Donghae. We were as close to each other as possible. It was cold, so I didn't think of anything. I just clinched on him like a child. I didn't look up. I look down and my body shake automatically.

"Are you that cold?" Donghae asked me. I nodded to him quickly. Then he hug me with his other hand.

"Better?" He asked me. I nodded to him without saying anything. He was really warm. It felt kind of good to hug him. I don't know why. Then I heard Donghaes silent sigh. I looked up towards Donghae.

"Is something wrong?" Donghae asked me. I shake my head.

"Nothing!" I said looking down. I looked towards Sungmin. Sungmin was grinning at me. I just blinked my eyes couple of times. Why is he smirking even? He's smirk looks almost like Kyuhyuns smirk. Maybe that's why they are with each other too. They look cute together.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long! >.